"Hey." She says in a small voice. "You are free right?"

"Yeah," I say shrugging the thoughts away.

"I am so excited." She says. "I wish I could see their reaction when they find out we bailed out."

I laugh. "I hope they talk instead of walking out."

"Yes. I am getting the feeling like we are cupid." She chuckles. "I just hope they don't fall in love though."

I laugh. "That won't happen. My husband loves me a little too much."

"Same. He remembers me every single minute even when he is in hospital you know."

"Really?" I ask as I walk back to my seat.

"Yes. He once said to me I am his medicine and cure." She laughs. "And from then on he started calling me that. Sometimes medicine sometimes cure so whenever he is in hospital there are patients around and he remembers me whenever is curing someone or giving them medicines."

"That's sweet," I say as I smile.

"I honestly got mad at him for using such bad nicknames." She says. "But then what else did I expect from a doctor? Certainly not babe or darling."

"But it is still cute," I say honestly.

"What does Neil call you?"

"Uh." I think what does call me. "Actually he loves my name too much to give me a nickname."

"Wow." She laughs.

"I think he calls me my wife sometimes." I shrug. "We have another special thing rather than a nickname."

I smile, don't expect a 'same to you' from me is our special thing.

"You sure do. Romancing whenever and wherever possible is one of them and the other would be flirting." She jokes.

"Well, romancing whenever and wherever we want made you an RK." I tease her.

"Exactly." She laughs delighted. "Everything does happen for a reason."

I talk with her for some time and I feel a little better I am thankful to her for giving me a distraction from Mr. Arora.

I let Neil know I will join him there for lunch but since it is for Kabir and him I don't go and have lunch in the cafeteria. I am getting in the elevator when I see Myra with someone inside who I know is Roy

"Hey." I smile at her.

"Hello." She cheers as she hugs me.

Roy looks at me nervously as the elevator starts moving. I know he is kinda afraid of me I guess for what he did but it's his luck that I don't remember any of it.

"Hello, I am Avni." I extend my arm as I smile at him politely.

He looks down at my hand then he looks up at me and gives me a nervous smile. "Hey, I am Roy."

I nod as I take my hand back wondering why he wouldn't shake my hand.

"Your husband kind of gave him strict orders to not touch you at all," Myra says as she suppresses her smile.

"Wow." I laugh and I can't help but feel happy about how much he cares about me even though I feel a little bad for Roy. Just a little, I think he deserves it.

We walk around the hallway to my office when Mr. Arora passes by. I try not to glare at him and I frown when Roy hides his face with his hat.

I don't ask him straightaway why he did that because I don't want to shoot him with questions right away he already seems nervous.