𝑨𝑪: 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒐𝒑 (𝒊𝒙)

Start from the beginning

It is late in the afternoon when I decided to go around the campus and stroll.

I am still new at Hyonsan, so as soon as our teacher mention that our classes on her subject is canceled, I immediately jump in joy.

"Woah. This school is really beautiful even I am months old in here, the scenery never failed to empress me." I giggle on my comment as I continue to sway my hands whilst walking.

"Where should I go first...?"

Scratching the back of my head, I waddle my way on the garden area when some boys—in minimum of four are standing. By their looks, a person could easily identify them as thugs.

There is something on their vibes that screams darkness and danger.

Deciding that I might got into a trouble, I turn my heels around but before I could move away from the sight of them, someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey, little miss." someone whistled and turn me around, "Woah, the drop dead gorgeous transferee."

"Aside from your precious face, do you have something to give us in exchange?" the boy with raven hair smirk like crazy, "You look rich, how about money?" he inquires again as I tried to pull my elbow away on the other guy.

"Do you have a lot?" the person who held my arm asks, "If you don't want to get hurt, you better answer our question!"

Feeling the surge of anger sips unto my body. I scream on the face of the student who keeps holding me.

"Let me go! Yah, Asshole! Are you a deaf?" I yell, my face is getting redder and redder from anger that I felt.  "And I don't have money even if I have a lot, I will never give you some."

I think I pisses them off since the hold in my tighten but this time, two of my hands were captivated. "I said let—"

"...let her go," a voice from behind echoed on our ears, "Are you a deaf?"

My eyes widen in shock when an expected person appears before us. It's been months since I knew and talk to him. He became my friend and study mate, seeing him here today makes me want to hug him.

"Yah, Lee Cheongsan‐"

"I know what you want." Cheongsan didn't let the guy finish his words. "You all are here again acting all mighty when you are all the same trash."

Growling loudly, the third person screams in annoyance. "Becareful with your words, Lee Cheongsan! You doesn't want us to get pissed and violent."

I felt dizzy as I felt my arm get hurt from the squeezing. "You wanted to save her?" the second one spoke, "you needed to go on us first."

The guys who weren't holding me rolled the sleeves of their uniform upwardly. Their first are all on air and ready to hit me when a stuff were thrown on the leader's face.

A necklace in a silver shaft with a ruby heart pendant strongly dropped on the guy who has been holding me. "That over Y/n."

The two shared a smirk and throws me close to my friend. Glaring at those bullies, Cheongsan held me carefully.

"Thankyou for this," the leader playfully bows before turning away on us.

We watch the group until they lost in our sight. I sigh in relief before facing the person beside me who looks calmer than before.

"How could you give to to them?"  I tried to stop my cry by pouting. "That was your gift for your mother!" 

Cheongsan is now hovering me over with his usual warm smile. Looking down at me he tuck some of my unwanted hair out of my face.

"What do you mean, why? Did you really thought that I'm going to let you get abused?" he chuckles and I nodded. "were you scared?"

I bite my lower lip to contain my sobbed and without looking at him I answer. "I am... I was, not until you arrived."

Placing my hand on his collar, I finally let out a cry. No one had ever treated me good ever since I started going to school when I was a kindergarten. This happens for the first time in my life is have someone to stood up for me and it feels so good.

"I never expected to see you here but I'm happy that I did." I confess.

"You shouldn't be afraid of anything N/n." Cheongsan softly smile at me. Wrapping his arms on my waist, I embrace him back.

"Starting from now on. I'm gonna be your savior. I will never trade  and hurt you for anything.  That day wouldn't ever come N/n,"

Looking up from Cheongsan, I break the hug. "So, are we now friends?"

"We already are friends." he chuckles at me bumping my shoulder slightly. "Wait, did you not consider me as your friend not until now?"

Embarrassingly hide my face, he playfully let out a offended scoff. "Woah, I'm hurt."

Laughing at his antic, I rolled my eyes and smile.

So, this is how having a friend feels.

I shed the opting tears on the side of my eyes. Looking away from where him and Onjo. The memory from the past is just too much to handle.

He might be my bestfriend but she is his lover. And I know that everything is not the same as it was.