Euntae - iv

"You know... it's late, but I apologise for my previous attitude. I'm deeply sorry for worsening the situation and for not realising it until it was too late. I thought I was taking it slowly to avoid putting you under pressure, but I now realise I was wrong "Euntae sighed and smiled glumly.

Euntae gently caressed Yeonwoo's hand "Even as I upset you that night, I'm glad you still chose me for the chat chance. I was so frustrated that night that I couldn't sleep. I was afraid that I had damaged our relationship before we had even begun. All I could think about was you "

"If I said I wasn't hurt by your behaviour, I may well be lying. You don't need to explain much, because you've already told the entire group that Lia is your type. And then you're more interested in getting to know her than in getting to know me. You know you confuse me when you firstly keep talking and being with me and then suddenly leave me dumbfounded and prioritise her." Yeonwoo avoided Euntae's gaze while attempting to pull her hand away from him, causing Euntae to tighten his grip even more.

She couldn't believe they were laying in bed next to each other when she had just been heartbroken a few days before. Everything happened so abruptly that she was having difficulty processing her feelings. It's certainly a lie to say she never considered giving up on him. She thought they were on the same page until the other girl showed up.

"I really regret what I did previously. I sincerely apologise for being a jerk in the past. Please trust me when I say I'm genuinely into you and that I like you even more now. Everyone around me was telling me to try to get to know Lia. It was just curiosity and I've already told her that I'm not interested in her." 

"But you do realise she didn't intend to give up, right? You're also not drawing a line properly with her. Giving her a ride, sending her home, and allowing her first to meet Stella. Even in group chat, you always become defensive when I mention her name and try to ask more questions. You are fortunate that I am persistent in pursuing you "Yeonwoo sighed and rolled her eyes. Those awkward moments are the worst.

"I'm sorry, Yeonwoo. I simply try to be kind to everyone, and I could never be upset with you, I just don't want any misunderstandings or problems to arise between us because of her. It didn't seem worth it to me. And yes, I'm absolutely grateful and glad that you never give up on me, even when I have hurt you."

"It has been a long time, but I still want to tell you that during the second gift-giving, I'm sorry that I don't choose you. I thought that I might let her feel welcomed in the programme and thank her for the chat chances only. I'm actually regretting my actions that day. I also have mistaken your gift with Lia. Believe me that it was the worst day when I know" Euntae softly kissed Yeonwoo's forehead while stroking her hair.

" It's kind of frustrating that I don't even receive gifts and, worse, my gift was even rejected. Perhaps my present is insufficient and not appealing enough for you to choose. Furthermore, why would I give you a book when you don't even like reading?"

" No way, I like everything you gifted me. I was too excited and make a careless mistake.  Miss Yeonwoo definitely know me the best. But if you give me your own books I definitely repeat reading them every day" 

" Yeah, be kind to everyone despite having a cold face and charm them too because that is how I was attracted to you" Because Euntae could still hear her well, he couldn't help but laugh. Yeonwoo raised an eyebrow when he heard Euntae giggle. She's taking it seriously right now. Doesn't he realise how upset she is right now?

"I'm also drawn to you because of your cheerfulness and charming smile. Then you should not show them to anyone else especially Doha and Jooyul." Euntae hugged Yeonwoo closer. Loving the feeling of being in each other's arms. 

Yeonwoo smiled when he heard Euntae's remarks. "Being possessive now, aren't you?"

"Well, someone kissed me and claimed that I was hers; of course, she is mine as well."

-----------------------------

I'm done. A factual essay is much easier to write than a fiction and romance story.  Why is it so difficult to write a romantic scene?! Lacking imagination and experience right now, I may take an entire year to complete the next chapter. Please pray for me to get a super rich rich lover by the end of 2022 so that I can continue to write.