Chapter 9

The edit is so cute o(〃^▽^〃)o
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
"So you want me to send an extra person to the Red Light District? Mind explaining to me why you want to do that?" Ubuyashiki asked.

"It is because I'm suspecting that an Upper moon is in that district." Giyuu said.

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Absolutely. Please trust me." Giyuu knew that he sounded suspicious, but it was worth it if his fellow hashira didn't lose his arm.

"Okay. I'll trust you just this once. After all, even if there wasn't an Upper moon there I'm sure that the mission would be done faster. Very well, I'm adding Obanai to the mission."

Giyuu bowed, quietly leaving the room.

In this world, he was a low-ranked demon slayer, and not a hashira like in his previous world.

He knew, yet he was still used to the harder missions he used to have. The missions were too easy for him, but he had to deal with it for now.

'Could Oyakata-sama promote me to a higher rank if I turn out to be right? That would be really useful,' he thought to himself.

"TOMIOKA! I BROUGHT YOU THE SALMON DAIKON YOU WANTED." Rengoku's loud voice could be heard.

"Thank you. I'll go now." Giyuu took the food.

He went to the Water Pillar estate to eat the food, while watching Sabito train.

"Tomioka? What are you doing here?" Sabito asked, setting down his sword.

"Just wanted to watch you train." Giyuu shrugged. He was still not done eating his Salmon Daikon, because Rengoku decided to buy the biggest portion possible.

"Do you need help training the 11th form? I could help you perfect it." 

"Sure. But after you're done eating that huge ass portion of Salmon Daikon."
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
268 words
After returning from Vietnam, I had to write an essay about it because my dad wanted to. After I was done writing it, my mother said that it was not good enough and I needed to write it AGAIN. My hands hurt after that, and I was too tired to write a chapter. Forgive me, my dear readers.

Comments and votes are appreciated! I accept constructive criticism, so don't be afraid to give me tips!