Historical Fiction Results

Zacznij od początku

Book Cover and title: [9/10]

It is a beautiful cover! I love the font and aesthetic it gives off. However, the author's name and other details are very small...It makes the cover feel almost empty. I would suggest making the author's name bigger.

Blurb: [10/10] Blurb is great! It definitely piques a reader's interest. If I read this while scrolling, I would definitely check the story out.

Plot Development: [14/15]

Good plot development! This story is based on a Hindu Legend, and that is something I have absolutely no knowledge of. However, I was quickly able to grasp the story plot, and even without having any knowledge of Hindu gods and other practices, I was able to clearly follow along with the story! The plot has a great pace without overwhelming the reader or boring them.

Character Development: [10/10]

You get to know the characters and their personalities right away, and I think you can really feel the care and love that Savitri (the female lead) must have for Satyavan (the male lead)! I also love the connections she has with her parents-in-law, and their care for her is apparent.

Grammar and punctuation: [5/5]

Grammar and punctuation seemed great! I didn't notice anything :)

Overall Enjoyment: [18/20]

I think this story is super interesting! I have never read a story like this before. I didn't get as into it as some stories I have read, but I still think it was fantastic! I love when people rewrite old stories. The description was great!

Total score: [66/70]

2nd place!

Book: The Girl Who Was Afraid

Author: LucyAnnWrites

Book Cover and title: [10/10]

It is beautiful, and the aesthetic gives a nice feel. The way the title was incorporated and the fonts were a nice touch, and it was pleasing to look at as well as eye-catching! (This is coming from an artist's perspective).