Hidden-scenario (1)

Start from the beginning

Fortunately, Yoo Sangah's threat blocked this guy's mouth before it could close.

“You are a lucky guy." Dokja stated

'It looks like he doesn't know about the other prophets.' Cale thought as he studied the man's expression.
.
.
.
Dokja headed to the roof of the theater, checking on Yoo Joonghyuk's state.

"So you three are childhood friends?" asked Jung Heewon.

Alberu nodded

Dokja's party introduced themselves and were bombarding the trio with questions, wanting to know them better.

"Did you guys ever thought about being a model or something? I think it would fit you three." Yoo Sangah joined in.

Cale looked at her with a horrified expression "Not at all! I don't like working, let alone gather attention."

"I've thought about it when I was younger but dismissed the idea since I was busy preparing to be the heir of our company." Alberu answered, thinking about his older brother who stepped down the position of heir because of his weak constitution.

"Ah...I'm sure you worked hard"

Come to think of it, he didn't have the time to contact his family at all.

"Donsaeng, have you contacted your grandma yet?"

Alberu looked towards Cale which made Barrow anticipate for his answer as well.

Cale looked at him for a while before smiling.

"I called after finishing the first scenario, they're doing well. Though we might not see them for a while as they are in another country."

- Cale... (Thief)

"Hmm? did that grandma go to a business trip overseas?" Barrow asked as he did not remember their grandmother mentioning anything about it.

Cale nodded in response.

Barrow was not as close to their grandmother compared to his younger brother but she was still one of the people Barrow did not dislike, the two were somewhat close.

It's best not to tell him. He has already lost too much of his loved ones.

Cale internally nodded to himself as he was satisfied with his decision.

"That's great...I haven't been able to contact my family yet..." Yoo Sangah had a dejected smile.

The others had a similar reaction.

Kim Dokja headed back down and saw the gloomy atmosphere.

'What's wrong with them?' ...Did he perhaps arrive at the wrong time?

"Ah! Dokjssi is back"

Dokja awkwardly smiled, hoping for the atmosphere to change.

"How's that guy?" asked Jung Heewon

"Still unconscious. Sangah-ssi, Hyunsung-ssi, please accompany me at Myeongdong station."

The group looked at him with a questioning gaze. Cale's mouth slightly parted as he knew why.

'He's going to occupy the station.'

"We're going to occupy it now that their representative is dead and have their flag."

Dokja commented after seing their expressions

"ah" Yoo Sangah gasped in realization

Lee Hyunsung and Yoo Sangah got up from their place and scrambled to get their weapons and items.