Hidden-scenario (1)

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, it will take some time though. I still need to do a few things in this world."
Cale explained.

Alberu nodded before coming into realization.

"You're not gonna make a deal with that bastard and sell your soul are you?"

Barrow stared his donsaeng waiting for his answer.

"Are you crazy?" Cale frowned

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' is offended.]

"There's no way I'm gonna do that." He huffed

Alberu shrugged his shoulders. "You never know. I suppose you want atleast one of us to stay in this station to keep an eye on that guy?"

"That's right. Both of you stay in this station, I'll visit often so don't worry."

Cale stated as he saw Barrow pout.

The younger redhead sighed and stood up, dusting his clothes from the cookie crumbs. Their conversation ended there as they walked back to where Dokja and his party were.

Cale didn’t mention the 'novel' part as it was just his theory, also because it wouldn't really matter if it was or not since it wouldn't make any difference.

Dokja was still interrogating the man called "Kang Ilhun". The survivors from Myeongdong Group had died because of their severe injuries.

Walking closer, the trio heard their conversation.

Jung Heewon said, "In any case, the constellations see him as 'wicked.' How about trying torture?"

“Why bother with torture? Just kill him if he doesn't speak." Dokja answered

"Huh?"

Cale, who heared him, Nodded his head in agreement with the man's words.

Dokja pulled out his sword without hesitation. Kang Ilhun trembled as he looked up at him.

“From now on, I will count to three. If you don't open your mouth in that time, you will die. There is no reversal."

He triggered White Pure Star Energy and inserted the sword into the ground.

"One.

Kudududuk!

The ground was scratched with the power of White Pure Star Energy as the blade started to move towards him. Fragments of the floor flew towards his face.

"Two."

The heat of the blade warmed his face as it approached his nose. In a short time, the ether blade would cut his eyeballs.

"Three…"

“Dongmyo Station!"

Cale could see Dokja smiling. That's right, torture is not needed when you could just threaten them.

Kang Ilhun gasped for breath and explained, “…The people from Dongmyo Station gave us information about Chungmuro."

'Dongmyo Station?' Cale's ears perked up after hearing that place.

“Who was it?"

“He called himself a Prophet…"

Barrow and Alberu glanced at Cale, which he ignored as he examined Kang Ilhun.

The guy's condition was strange. His eyes were rolling and his tongue hung out like a dead person. He got an ominous feeling.

"Yoo Sangah-ssi, hurry and block his mouth with a thread!" Dokja who also noticed the guy's condition, shouted.