𝟎𝟏𝟖. ( i don't fucking care )

Start from the beginning

cam 😮‍💨
alr alr
send me ur location

rory 🫠
okay

📂﹖﹕𓂃𐩐💻

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

aurora sighs, standing up from the edge of the bath tub with a frown. she doesn't have the smile that usually comes with talking to cameron. she doesn't really like how quickly he'd gotten so mad and definitely not how he mentioned the idea of her ditching her friends for him.

but here she is, actually doing exactly that. she kind of has to since it's cameron. she's had a crush on him for a year now, who is she if she turns down an opportunity to be alone with him? he'd also probably get annoyed again if she says no.

so, she walks over to the towel rack and grabs one before exiting the bathroom and heading for ravens room. when she gets there, she closes the door and locks it behind her. she grabs the clothes she was wearing earlier and changes into them. all she had for pants was the sweatpants matt got completely soaked so she grabs a pair of ravens. she dries her hair a tad with the towel and as she's about to leave the room, she pauses at the mirror. she looks at her reflection and rubs at her eyes.

she's not sure why she feels so weird.

she sighs and unlocks the door, walking through once it's opened.

when she makes it to the backyard, everyone is now sat around a table with a huge umbrella putting shade over all of them.

nick notices her first and immediately smiles, waving her over to sit in the seat next to him. he notices she's fully dressed and raises his eyebrows. "are you not swimming again, rory?" he asks, making everyone else realize her presence and look over at her.

"uh no," she says, walking over to the table and accidentally catching matt's timid eye. she instantly focuses back on nick. "cameron wants to um, hang out with me."

venus and chris instantly share a secret look. see, the two had both been getting a bad vibe from cameron because of how he reacted with the whole matt coffee thing. they don't want to voice their opinions though because their best friend is the most excited they've ever seen her and they don't really have proof, just a feeling.

raven and nick though, they immediately grin. unlike venus and chris, they hadn't really payed attention to cameron's reaction that night. they're still the forming relationships number one supporters.