"Oh I'm ungrateful?" Called Faith with mocking shock, she chuckled humourlessly, "Well Grace it's not my fault for being disciplined wrong. If you can't handle the child, why even keep it, huh? WHY DIDNT YOU JUST CHOSE THE EASIEST OPTION AND TAKE THE ABORTION, HUH?"

"BECAUSE I COULDN'T AFFORD IT, BUT IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD'VE DONE WITHOUT QUESTION!" Grace's hands automatically clapped over her mouth, shocked herself that she has said something so stupid.

Faith's paused from shock as well, for once incoherent to say anything. A big lump formed in her throat as her eyes glistened from what her mother had said.

"N-No Faith, I didn't-"

"Fuck you, mom." She muttered through her sobs and stormed out of the room.

—————

"I don't know what you're gonna say, but this feels like... really dramatic," said Kat when herself, Lexi, BB, Maddy, Cassie and Faith sat around the table in the Howard household later on that afternoon. Cassie had called them over to to them about something, and was starting to get annoyed with Faith snorting cocaine off her phone case.

"Yeah, this is spooky," said BB, causing Faith to laugh as she threw her head back, sniffing as she looked up at the ceiling.

"It is not spooky, BB, and will you stop doing coke in my house?" said Cassie, glaring at Faith. The Morales girl stuck her tongue out at the blonde, flipping her off as she threw her feet up on the table, causing Maddy and Lexi to snicker slightly even though they were concerned for her. "I need your advice on, like, two things. And I need you guys to promise me not to say a single fucking word," all the girls hummed, except for Faith who nodded dramatically.

"So, the night of Daniel's Halloween party, something happened..." Cassie trailed off, then going onto explain how she made out with Daniel.

"He's a fucking pervert," Faith said bitterly, clenching her fist around her phone. "Did I ever tell you guys about the time he stole my clothes in middle school gym class?"

"Nope, but we're going to talk about that later," said Maddy defensively, before turning back to Cassie. "Am I hearing this correctly? You want to tell McKay that you made out with Daniel at the carnival and on Halloween?"

"Yeah, but, I don't... I don't have to say it's Daniel," Cassie stuttered, looking around the table for support.

"Bitch, that's the craziest idea I've ever heard. Right?" Maddy asked.

"Word," said Faith, biting her lip as she threw up a gang sign. The group of girls rolled their eyes at their friend, a slight twitch playing at each of their lips except Cassie's.

"Yeah, but I want to be honest with him," Cassie tried to reason with them, causing Faith to grimace as Lexi groaned.

"What is it?" Lexi asked when Faith began tugging on her arm.

"Drink?" Faith asked pleadingly, pouting and now using her puppy eyes to her advantage. Lexi groaned once more, snatching the cup from her girlfriends hand and marching to the kitchen.

"You cannot tell McKay," said Maddy when she was done eyeing up the couple.

"But it's not like I cheated-cheated," said Cassie said defensively.

"Kissing is worse. It's so much more intimate," said Maddy, like she was scolding an eight year old. "And if anybody brings it up, you deny, deny, deny."\