"So...bring me up to speed on everything that's happened. How is everyone? Rod? Ben?" He asks eagerly just as the nurse brings him his food.

I recall everything he's missed out on in the past few months while he digs in. "I got a job too with Falcon Security."

"No fucking way?" He narrows his eyes in disbelief but a small smile plays on his lips.

"Yeah, Griffin put in a good word for me without my knowledge. Griffin...can you believe it?!" I exclaim and we both chuckle. "I work in the Alpha team with him, Reece, Cole and Parker. It's a desk job thankfully and I'm usually gathering intel before relaying to them as well as the head office. My hours are crazy sometimes according to their assignments since I'm based here but I enjoy it so it doesn't bother me much."

"That's great Marcie! I'm glad you're doing something you enjoy. You were always good at the intel and communications stuff." He grins but winces midway when he shifts too quickly.

"You good?" I ask softly as I reach out to help but he waves off my concern.

"I'm fine, don't worry." He smiles before giving me the tray which I put on the table nearby. "How's everyone else? Rod, Ben and Els?"

"Rod and Ben moved to Spain and were traveling until last month. Els is in London visiting actually...Alejandra too. Judah's bringing them over to see you." I smirk when his eyes light up at the mention of Alejandra. "Ooh someone's got a crush!"

"No, I don't. Shut up!" He rolls his eyes but I notice a hint of a blush coating his cheeks.

"Denial!" I sing before yelping when he shoves me off the bed. "For someone who's just out of a coma you've still got your strength!"

In response he lifts his arms and flexes his muscles which makes me roll my eyes. The sound of the door opening catches our attention though and we turn to see Judah, Elenora and Alejandra walk in. I stand and take a seat in the chair while they greet Cameron.

"My oh my Cam, getting knocked out by a bomb? You're such a wimp!" Elenora tuts as Alejandra sits down beside me after greeting him.

"Yes well, not all of us are able to run away –"

"Oh, shut up! You know that I was on an assignment!" She grins before hugging him. "I'm glad you're okay but do that again and I'll gouge your eyes out."

"Sweet as ever Els." He chuckles before hugging Judah as he leans down. "Judah! Good to see you man. How are you?"

"Better now that you're awake." He chuckles as he takes a seat on the bed. "How are you feeling? No pain I hope?"

"No pain at all. Muscles are a bit stiff but they'll loosen up soon." Cam shrugs before grinning excitedly. "You're a fucking genius at the tech stuff! You need to teach me some things!"

"And the fangirling begins." Alejandra chuckles and Cameron gasps with a hand to his heart dramatically.

"I'm not fangirling!"

"He wouldn't shut up about you when we were taking his father's operations down." Alejandra tells Judah who smirks in amusement.

"He's the king of tech for a reason Ale!"

That makes all of us laugh but me and Elenora lock eyes wide with excitement. Hers flicker between Cameron and Alejandra before she looks at me questionably and I discreetly nod while the other three are engrossed in conversation. Elenora's jaw drops before she grins just as Judah turns to me.

"We're hosting Christmas this year so Alejandra will be back in two weeks. Right dove?"

"Oh yes, no backing out now so don't worry Cam she'll be there." I wink and smile widely when they both blush as they glance at each other. "Judah? Els? Want to go get some coffee?"