I need to talk to him. I need him to tell me why the fuck he hates me.

No, that's not what I need.

Cause deep down, I already know the answer to that.

I think I just..,

I just want to know what can I do to make it stop.

* * *

"You, Omega!"

"Huh?"

"Yes, you, come here".

"Oh.., eh, sure" He murmurs, putting down his pen and walking from his table to here.

I look from where he was, not taking my eyes off my omega sitting there, pretending not to fucking pay attention to what I'm doing

"You have a club there or what?" Kirishima asks, laughing mockingly.

"Uh, no, it's just.., uhm, it's good to have your pack around".

"Is that a pack?" Icy-hot snaps, just as mockingly. "Do you even know the definition of pack? Who's your head?"

"Um, Izuku. Izuku Midoriya, is the one right there-"

"We know who he is" I interrupt. "But he's not an alpha".

"We don't need an alpha".

I cock an eyebrow, and all the other bastards try to hide their laugh as well. "Are you telling me that" I speak, notoriously raising my voice "Your pack is made-up with just a couple of sluts?"

"E-excuse me?"

"Aoyama!" Someone yell at him from his table, the Kaminari-guy standing up and saying, "Come on, get back here".

"What's the problem, honey?" Sero snaps, standing up from his place, going to the omega, putting his arm around his waist. "We were just chatting, he doesn't wanna go, right?"

"W-well, I..,"

"Oh! just chatting, huh?" Says the other blonde, jumping from his seat and running over here. "What were you talking about, huh? I can know, right, Kirishima?"

"Eh..," He replies, immediately getting nervous. "Well, we just.., wanted to invite you to.., you know, uh..," Thinks, searching for any shit into his head, "The party! It'll be a party this Saturday at Sero's dorm, you're going, right?"

"I don't know, is the slut's pack invited?"

"Come on, Denki..."

"Let's go, Ao, they're just being annoying" Says to the other omega, getting off Sero's arm and taking him back.

"Kaminari!"

"Fuck you, Kirishima".

Shitty hair lets out a sigh, laying down on his seat, rubbing his face.

Women's World. |BKDK OMEGAVERSE| [ENG]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara