21 || THE WHEELER RESIDENCE

Start from the beginning

"Nancy!" Yelled Robin as they approached the girl quickly. The three came to a quick stop beside the girl and looked at the Wheeler's house which sat far away in the distance.

"Come on." That was all Nancy said before walking off yet again making the three quickly catch up with her.

Nancy slowly creaked open the door to the Wheeler residence. The house was filled with vines but everything else seemed normal.

The group slowly walked around the house, careful in case anything were to happen. "It's a bit viney in here." Fiona told Nancy making the girl chuckle.

"Yeah, might be time to get a maid, Wheeler." Robin agreed with the dark-headed girl.

"Come on, I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." Nancy told the group, now moving quickly up the stairs.

"Ladies first." Eddie let go of her hand, putting his other one in the direction of the stairs. Fiona did a little curtsy and chuckled, "Why, thank you, kind sir."

The two quickly followed Nancy and Robin up the stairs until they had eventually made it to the Wheeler girl's room. Nancy opened her closet and picked up a box.

She then moved over to her desk, and placed down the box before opening it only to reveal shoes. "That's some nice shoes but, um, where are the guns?" Fiona asked, scratching the back of her neck.

"Yeah, those aren't guns." Eddie told the girl, pointing his finger at the heels. "These heels are pointy, but I was hoping for something more of a deadly projectile." Robin agreed.

"I don't understand." Nancy told them, not looking away from the shoes that sat in the box. "Maybe you left them somewhere else." Eddie suggested.

"There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns." Nancy turned her head to look at the long-haired boy as she spoke before quickly turning it back to the shoes. "And also, I threw these away years ago."

"Well, they're here so maybe you bought the exact same shoes, again." Fiona suggested with a shrug.

The Wheeler girl didn't respond and picked up some pieces of paper which sat on the desk beside the box. The girl began looking through them, everyone furrowing their brows not knowing what the girl was doing or why she was looking through some chemistry cards.

"I get that grades are important, but perhaps studying can wait till we get out?" Robin asked the girl politely, Fi nodding her head in agreement. "Yeah, but could I actually have those? Kinda failing chemistry or whatever." Fiona asked, Robin slightly nudging the girl with a 'not the time' face.

"These are from sophomore chemistry." Nancy told them, Fiona's eyes going wide. "Seriously? I don't even understand any of that." The girl told her in disbelief as Nancy dropped the cards.

"And this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper." Nancy pointed towards it before rushing off and looking at a mirror which sat on the wall.

"And this mirror went to a yard sale." The Wheeler girl rushed out before spinning around and picking a teddy off her bed. "And you, you're not supposed to be here. No, I have you to cousin Joanna two years ago."

The girl then picked up what looked like a diary off of the bedside table and flicked through the pages until coming to a stop.

"What? What is it?" Fiona asked, the three moving closer towards the girl who just stared at the pages blankly.

"Nancy? You're kinda freaking me out." Robin told the girl. "I think the reason my guns aren't here..." The girl trailed off.

"Is because they don't exist yet." Nancy told them, the three immediately looking at each other confused.

"They don't...exist?" Eddie asked through slightly gritted teeth. Nancy finally turned around to face her friends and held up the diary in her hand.

"This diary should be full of entries. It's not. The last entry is November 6, 1983. The day Will went missing." Nancy informed them, Fiona finally catching on.

"That's the day the gate opened." Fiona told her, scrunching up her eyebrows. "We're in the past." Nancy told them, the whole group turning to look at one another.

"Dustin! Dustin!" The yells of Steve from downstairs could be heard, confusing the whole group.

alex speaks

sorry for not updating these past two days i've just been really busy</3

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1346