kpop and genish parents and smp children| playtime

Like I said I will not be shipping the children characters with the adults thats wired also kpop is the mom and genish is the dad.

Also this is a joke :]
__________________

Kpop:21
Genish:22
Anti:5 (older by 5 minutes)
Dsmp fan:5
________________

K-pop stan was making breakfast for the kids and their lover that they were married to while genish was getting ready themselves and going to get the kids up and ready.

Genish fan went upstairs and into the hallway until they stopped at the twins room.

They opened the door to reveal that both kids were still asleep, antis arms were around smp fans waist to avoid them falling off their shared twin sized bed.

"Hey kids get up kpop stan is making breakfast and we're going to the park right after!" Genish informed.

The twins groaned. "5 more minutes daaaaad!" They both said at the same time.

"Fine then I guess you'll miss out on K-pop stan's famous dandelion cookies." Genish just shrugged and turned their heel.

"W-wait! We'll get up we promise!" Anti quickly responded to get genish's attention.

"Y-yeah just let us get up and ready first!" Smp also said.

"Alright then get ready quick cus I think your mom is almost down with those cookies!" Genish informed from across the hallway.

The twins quickly got out of their bed and got ready. They went to their separate closets to got search for what to wear for the day.

Smp chose to wear the iconic green oversized Dream hoodie with the smile infront and baggy black jeans along with some bug rings.

Dsmp anti wore their iconic black hoodie with the words "Dsmp fan DNI" infront (other than having smp as their sibling) with a butterfly necklace and some baggy ripped jeans.

The twins loved doing eachother's hair so they decided to pick out eachother's hairstyle for the day. Smp braided antis hair while anti put smp's hair into a messy ponytail with the front hair pieces sticking out.

Once they got ready from their morning routine they went downstairs to their parents to eat their mom's famous dandelion cookies that they make in their bakery.

"Finally you guys are here eat up so we can go to the park!" Kpop stan said.

"Okay!!!" Both kids said as they rushed to eat so they can go to the park.

Once they were all done eating they headed off to the park.

Kpop stan sat the twins in the back seats and buckled their seat belts for them since they didn't know how to do it yet.

Kpop stan and Genish were having their conversation until they parked in the parks driveway.

Genish turned around to meet two children leaning on eachother sleeping peacefully.

Genish and K-pop stan's heart melted of the sight until they broke out of their gaze to wake up the twins knowing once they wake up they'll be chaotic as fuck as always.

They got the twins out of the car and they eminently saw their best friends and ran over to play with them.

They both had a best friend Dsmp anti had a basic white girl and Dsmp fan had some kid named Dream.

They were all playing tag until suddenly Dsmp anti tripped over a rock and fell straight into the pavement.

The parents were just chatting and didn't notice. The parents continued to ignore their kids and didn't hear them and began too walk away.

At that point Dsmp anti couldn't hold it in anymore and started crying. Dream and the others tried to help but since they were kids they didn't know what to do.

Then it hit Dream.

"Hey guys ill be right back i know how to fix this!" And with that Dream ran off.

The kids were still trying to calm Dsmp anti down until Dream came back with a med kit.

Dsmp fan got hello kitty band aids while Dream got alcohol and a cotton ball.

"Mama puffy told me how to take care of someone if something happens!" Dream explained.

Dream slowly put the alcohol soaked cotton ball on Dsmp antis knee. Dsmp anti screamed and flinched when their knee came in contact with the cotton ball until Dsmp fan and Basic white girl held them down.

After rubbing Dsmp antis knee with an alcohol soaked cotton ball Dsmp fan put a little hello kitty band aid on it.

The kids played for a while until they all eventually had to go home.

"You guys had fun today!?" Genish stan said.

"Well yeah but would've been better if you guys helped me." Dsmp anti mumbled to themselves until Dsmp fan glared at them.

"It was great dad!" Dsmp fan talked over Dsmp anti.

They started to get home but when they did the twins were already asleep.

Genish fan and K-pop stan carried the twins to bed and soon went to their's.

I love you dove

Love you too my love♡

______________________

This ones pretty shitty but idgaf so yeah 🤷

Remember all jokes man all jokes :]