Chapter 4

It was about ten minutes later that we finally reached the tower landing on the launch pad I stood up getting ready to go meet the people I would be calling my roommates for the foreseeable future. Fury got up and walked out in front of me before he could go all the way in I stopped him and quietly asked "Do they know about him?" referring to V.

"No do you want them to" telling him no he turned to me and asked, "Do you have a cover story as to why your here and why I know you because there are 3 assassins a computer genius who can find out anything about you and a witch who can read minds".

Looking at him with a blank face like he was stupid I said " Noooo I don't have a cover story I just wanted to walk in there and tell them that I was a street rat who you decided to throw on them". Rolling my eyes I walked off the platform and started to head into the tower. Looking back and realizing that he wasn't following I looked back at him with a raised brow and asked "Well are you coming".

Wanda POV

We were sitting in the meeting room because Steve said, Fury called and said he had a special guest for us to meet. As we waited for Tony, Fury, and this "Special Guest" to come everyone started talking about who they thought this special guest was. Suddenly, Sam excitedly says "Do you guys think it's Beyonce" with a huge smile as he looked around.

As everyone stared back at him with blank faces his smile slowly faded and he looked down at his lap mumbling something incoherently. Tony chose that exact moment to dramatically walk in as always. "You're late again," Steve says looking at him, not bothering to even look at him.

"Not late bomb pop you all are just very early," he says. Just as he sat down fury walked in with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen not many people know this, especially the avengers but I'm bisexual. I see Fury's lips start moving but I'm too focused on her to pay attention.

When I zoned back in I heard him saying that she was going to be living here and joining the team. As if Tony knew what I was thinking he said "Why? I mean not to be rude but she doesn't have any powers unless you brought her here for us to test her out". Before anyone could say anything a voice sounded out. " I can kick your ass faster than any normal person you wanna test that out," she said.

It was silent for about three seconds before bubbles of laughter sounded throughout the room. Tony not having anything to say just raised a brow looking at us and saying he liked her. After a while, we all calmed down and started to introduce ourselves Steve went first. As everyone introduced themselves I watched her reaction to everyone I know I could just read her mind but that's an invasion of her privacy. Then it was my turn I stepped up and offered her my hand "Wanda" I said with a bright smile it looked as if she hesitated before making up her mind to shake my hand. We held that handshake for a little longer than what was needed then Fury loudly cleared his throat and I let her hand go.

Putting his hands in his pockets and rocking back and forth n the balls of his feet Tony said " Well now that introductions are done you will be living on a floor with Wanda since she has the only available guest room". Nodding my head with a sorta nervous smile I looked at her and said " Well follow me I will show you to your room" before we walked completely out the Fury said, "The rest of your thing will be transported from your apartment shortly". And she gave him a small nod in return.

As we walked out the door and down the hallway I started to think I could have sworn that there was a spare room on Steve's floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for it being so long since i posted ive been so busy but i hope you guys enjoy