Introduction

Dave East
It's the last audition of tonight and it 12:30 a nigga ready to go home. Me, Nipsey, and the rest of our crew trying to find a female rapper or just an influencer to add to our group n shit. We not like like a rap group we just need a group to support each other's work n shit and we have no female beside Nispey's girl (Lauren) and she support him the most, don't blame her either. We thought if we could find another female it will be a good assist Lauren told us, she also like an manger for us. So she set up this little audition shit, and I appreciate her work but a night ready to go home been a long ass day.
"The fuck this girl at" I said getting a little frustrated.
"She on her way, running a little late" Lauren said w walking back inside from being onna phone.
"Mane I'm finna dip not waiting on anymore bitches all these hoes sucked" I said getting my shit.
"Dave I gotta good feeling about her, she dope as fuck. Give the girl a chance" she said looking at me.
"If she as she good then she good cuz, she be knocking what the fuck she talking about. Sit your tired ass down nigga." Nipsey said as Lauren sat down by him.
"Shut your simp ass up but imma wait, if she ain't shit imma be mad den a bitch" I said sitting back down. I can't feel a headache coming I should've drank tonight hell, but when don't I.

Mulatto
A bitch running about 10 minutes late to an audition. I'm always do this shit every time no matter what I do, traffic finna piss me the fuck off.
Lauren London dm me last night at like 11 at night telling me she really wanted to come and she thinks this is a great opportunity for me to help grow my fame as a rapper. I really don't know all the details that good but something told me don't turn it down. So imma see what's is about.
I'm pulling into a parking lot for this building really out in no where in Harlem of New York, I stay in Brooklyn New York so it was about an hour drive.
As I walked up to the door and knock Lauren open the door for me.
"Hey girl nice to meet you" she said fretting me with a hug which caught me off guard, baby you don't even know me and you hugging me. Imma be nice and hug back ion wanna be rude tho.
"Hey thanks for having me here" I said hugging back. She is sweet just like on social media.
"Come on in girl" she said making me walk in and shut the door as I did so. I walked into a small studio but it was dooe asf fuck.

^The Studio

^The Studio

"About damn time" a nigga said inna corner of the couch in the dark mugging me and I mugged back the fuck.
"Don't mind him girl he just sleepy" she said smiling at me then give him a really type look.
"Hey, how you doing" a man with braids said walking out the restroom as I realized it was Nipsey fucking Hussle.
"Omg hey i didn't know you were gonna be here" I said in shock.
"Nah Lauren gotta lo of faith in you, so I pulled up about an hour ago to see wassup with you" he said putting his hand out.
"Thank you" I said said to both Nipsey and Lauren and dapping him up at the same time.
"Y'all gone sit here and chat the whole time or get this shit down with" the guy Nugging me said walking by us into the light I could see him better. This nigga fine asf and I realized it was Dave East fine ass, but damn fuck is his problem is hell and it ain't me.
"Damn" I mumbled but I thought I said it in my head.
"What you say" he said snapping his neck towards me.
"I said damn" I'm not finna let this bully me because he woke up on the wrong side of the bed the fuck.
"Aye aye soooo let's sit down and get started". Lauren said before Dave could even reply. Me Lauren and Nipsey sat on the couch and Dave sat in a chair across from us. He passed me to sit down and he smelled like cologne, weed, and liquor..usually all that shit stink put together but I liked it on him. That damn attitude stank like a motherfucker though.
"So how old are you again and where you from" Lauren asked.
"My name is Alyssa Stephens call me Mulatto tho I'm 19, from Atlanta and but moved at Brooklyn New York about a little less than a year ago" I said to her.
"Who you live with" Nipsey said asking.
"Myself in a apartment" I answered.
"She young" Dave said looking at everyone else as if I wasn't here.
"Yes I'm young, but I'm not gonna let my age stop me from getting where I want to be in life" I said snapping back at him but smiling as well.
"Right on" Nipsey said and Dave just let out a little laugh.
"So you rap right" Lauren asked.
"Yes ma'am" I said shaking my head.
"Girl don't do that call me Lauren I ain't old" she said laughing but she was so serious.
"My bad" I said laughing as well.
"Are you good" Dave said killing the mood.
"What do you mean" I said.
"Are you good at rapping child" he asked again but said it slow as if I was slow, and child?!?! He finna quit playing with me.
"If I wasn't good im pretty sure Lauren wouldn't have asked me to come"I said to him.
"Freestyle" he said catching me off guard a little.
"I wanna here what you got too" Nipsey said as he pulled out some weed.
"Oh so y'all finna put her to tha test huh?!? Girl do yo shit don't let them stunt you" she said saying and she turned oh the beat to Nicki Minaj song Chun-Li.
Oh I'm finna eats this the fuck up, these hoes don't know imma big ass Nicki fan.

They need bitches like me (ugh)
The type of bitch make a nigga fall in love
20 on racks deck Tex
For your nigga he a dub
Got him thinking imma virgin
I ain't neva have a fuck
And he won't leave me alone
Like a cup in the club
If my nigga sneaking and geeking
Ain't checking him phone
I'm taking a trip for the weekend
I'm on the same shit him on
Probably tweaking calling dinky
I'm clutching the chrome
Like the Super Bowl
He gone take this shit to the dome (ugh)
Like I'm from the west
I put a bitch on death row
Leave your head swoll
I ain't talking afro's
But I'm from Atlanta
Where these hoes get let go
This year I turn 20
Leave the same for a show (mmm)
They think I'm winning cuz I'm pretty
They must have forgot
Im one of the hottest in the city
All my bitches wimme
They get litt show a titty
They asked my who inspired me
I told they add Nicki
Period.
Dave
"Yesss Periodddd" Lauren said clapping.
" you did yo shit" Nipsey said dapping her up.
"Yeh it was good" I said quiet.
Can't lie shawty bad as fuck but she 19 hell and a nigga 26 can't do that one. She can rap good as fuck too damn, wasn't expecting that from her.
"Thank you" she said smiling at them but smirking at me, she better quit that shit for real.
"Welp I guess we found the one" Lauren said getting excited.
"For what exactly" Mulatto said which almost made me flip my shit.
" so you telling me you came to an audition and you don't even know what the fuck it's for" I said that was my last fucking straw for tonight.
"I was asked last night to come and I wasn't givin all the details damn" she said talking Loud but not yelling as if she trynna throw them hoes for real.
"Aye aye that's my fault Dave" she said trying to calm the tension down n the room. And Nipsey and Lauren explain to her about the audition and the meaning of it, I just sat there.

30 minutes

It's now like 1:30 and we rapping it up to go home, about damn time. Me and Mulatto are now walking out the same time.
"Thank you guys for this opportunity" she said again leaving stoping at the door.
"Omg a nigga ready to go home goooo" I said to her.
"See you been doing my sum type of way the whole time and I ain't did shit to you, I'm not with that. You should've took your sleepy ass home earlier if you really so ready to go home instead of taking it out on folks" she said Linda stepping up to me and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.
"I don't argue with kids now move" I said walking past ma, got in my care n left I didn't even care to hear what she had to say a nigga ready to get home.
Next time her ass speak to me like that imma have to check her little fine ass though.

**********************************************
~it's my first book yall so work with me😩.
If you reading hoe old are y'all, just wanna know?
Her freestyle is up above, enjoy luvs🫶🏽!