⇨Chapter 12:awkward⇦

Comenzar desde el principio

,,but I am happy that I found a way to somehow change the future!! Anyway I should head back... They're probably searching for me... BYE-BYE~" and with that she left. How am I supposed to imagine jiro threatening me? Will I even be able to change it? If yes, to the better or will I.... Make it worse?.

I ley on my bed and closed my eyes to fall asleep, and the next day I got woken up by some banging on my door, I got up and opened it ony to be greeted by a messy haired blonde mail in his pyjama. ,,Y/N!! Can you make us breakfast please????" I felt tears well in my eyes as he gave me a closed eyes smile,

How could someone like him threten and kill people?

Threaten and eventually kill...me?

Tears streamed down my face as his eyes widen ,,Y/N?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!!!" he shouted before hugging me as I slowly hugged him back ,,mikey... You know I love you... Right?" He only hmmed and I hugged him even tighter while caressing his head.

Later that day I went out, I had the sudden urge to go to yokohama, why? To find Him, the boy I Haven't talked to since I fought with the haitani drama bitches, Their boss, my cute little brother <3 Yes, I am older than him, Well only 2 days but... Who cares I am still older! And Ofc I know shin, On my first day I pretended not to know about his death, didn't want them to know I knew him, but oh well,

when I first met shini it was In a convenient store, He was buying some instant ramen and we both grabbed the last one, we talked and well found out about us being related, it was a real shock, Imagine your parents not telling you about your siblings and you meet them at a convenient store!

I was furious, how could dad not tell me that I had such a handsome and hot brother?! Then shini took me to visit Izana together and we kept on going to the orphanage together.

when Izana cut all ties with shini I still kept in contact with him, when He grew up he always kept barging about his gang, he showed me their hideout and the members and shit, I really love him like we were really related.

I felt alot of self confidence, my outfit was perfect, my hair was some lazy hairstyle but it looked awesome and my make up was popping!

Hairstyle:

Makeup: