Chapter 1: 💋💄Why I should stay around💋💄

Wanda POV

Today is special. It's the last day before I go on tour and it's also my last concert in my home country Sokovia.

I walk on stage with my guitar and Pietro follows me with his. I see people come in and I look at my bodyguard and she nods. She turns her head toward me and smiles before looking away again.

'God, she's cute,' I think to myself before smiling. The entire place is filled with people and I look around "Hello everyone. Welcome to my last showing Sokovia," I say trying not to cry.

Pietro:

This is why I should stay around
Cause this is where I'm from this is how the world makes a sound
I should be safe and sound
I got the feeling that the man in me is going down
I just came up from the underground
Cause this is where I'm from this is how the world makes a sound

Me:

I'm gonna miss it here
I don't wanna disappear
I need a picture or a chandelier
I don't wanna end your fear
And you know that I don't have anything to fear
And that's your warning I will never disappear
I don't wanna end your fear

Together:

But you can hurt me with the tears
I just wanna make you feel free
Just wanna make you fear how the people are still here
Don't wanna end it clear
Cause I'm the one that really cares
But you can hurt me with the tears
But I'm being consumed that shit ain't the truth no more

Pietro:

This is why I should stay around
Cause this is where I'm from this is how the world makes a sound
I should be safe and sound
I got the feeling that the man in me is going down
I just came up from the underground
Cause this is where I'm from this is how the world makes a sound

Me:

I'm gonna miss it here
I don't wanna disappear
I need a picture or a chandelier
I don't wanna end your fear
And you know that I don't have anything to fear
And that's your warning I will never disappear
I don't wanna end your fear

Together:

But you can hurt me with the tears
I just wanna make you feel free
Just wanna make you fear how the people are still here
Don't wanna end it clear
Cause I'm the one that really cares
But you can hurt me with the tears
But I'm being consumed that shit ain't the truth no more
Cause this is where I'm from this is how the world makes a sound

The song comes to an end and everyone starts clapping. Even our bodyguards. There are a few whistles coming from the crowd. 

I turn to Pietro and smile. He then smiles too. We sing one more song before we get offstage. We walk into our trailers with our bodyguards following us.

Natasha is with me and Clint is with Pietro. I turn to face Natasha and she looks at me then tilts her head, "If you want, you can enter," I tell her and she shakes her head "It's fine," she says and I chuckle "It's gonna get a little chilly later. You sure you don't want to come in?" I ask noticing she's not wearing a jacket.

I can tell she's debating whether or not to and after a while she nods hesitantly. I smile and we walk in after I open the door. She stands and I look at her confused "What?" she asks "Nothing. You don't want to sit down?" I ask "Sure, I guess," She says sitting in a chair "I have a question," I say "Go ahead?" She says slightly unsure "Why are you so tense all the time?" I ask.

She looks at me "The last person S.H.I.E.L.D sent me to protect, ended up in a hospital because his manager tried to kill him by pushing him off the roof," Natasha says bluntly "Oh," I say not really caring but feeling bad.

I grab water out of the fridge "How long are you assigned to me?" I ask "Until you get tired of me," She shrugs "I don't think that's possible," I say "Oh yeah?" she says "Yeah," I say with a smirk on my face.

'God, why is she so hot?' I hear her think causing me to smirk even more. She looks confused as to why I'm still smirking, "You think I'm hot?" I ask "I didn't say that," She says smirking "So I'm not hot?" I ask "I didn't say that either," She says "So what am I?" I ask moving closer to her "Beautiful," She says quietly "Thank you," I say and she smiles "Oh, she smiles," I say smiling "I guess she does," Natasha replies.

I walk closer to the shorter woman and I don't stop until I am directly in front of her. I take a moment to study her beautiful features. Her eyes are green, and her lips are so perfect, that I just want to kiss them.

Natashas POV

I watch as Wanda's eyes flicker all around my face and I can't help but blush. She slowly leans in and so do I. Our lips finally meet after a few seconds. She pulls away after a few more seconds to catch her breath and then kisses me again. I slowly back her up against the wall, making her gasp. I take advantage of that and slip my tongue into her mouth. Her hand reaches the back of my vest and as she's about to unzip it a knock comes from the door. 

She sighs and I nod before she goes to open it. In the doorframe stands Pietro Maximoff in the flesh, "We have to leave for tour early in the morning," I hear him say "What time?" She asks "The plane leaves at 9:45 so be up and ready by 7:30 since it takes an hour to get to the airport. And please don't take too long doing your hair," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Pietro, you take longer than I do to do your hair," I say and he shrugs "Whatever," he says and walks off. 

I shut the trailer door and I turn back to Natasha, "What time does your shift end?" I ask her "It doesn't," she says drinking my water "My water-" I say and she shrugs.

"Get some sleep," I say gesturing to the bed laying in it, "Wow, if you wanted me to sleep with you, you could've just asked," she jokes "Shut up," I say laughing as she kicks her shoes off and sets them by the bed. 

Before she lays down she looks at me "Are you sure?" she asks and I nod "Yeah, come on. I need a cuddle buddy," I say and she laughs and then lays down.