.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Kissing someone else.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.At that time, I wanted to be angry but I can't. I just can't if its him. So, I forgave him the first time. But after a few days, he grew colder and distant. He said he loved the woman more than me. He kept blaming me, my lapses, my mistakes to why it didn't work. Before he left at the door, he said something that broke me and made me scared to love someone again.

--------------------

Aika's Flashback

Eugene didn't listen, he started packing his things. Aika held his hand.
Knees getting weaker. Asking him to stay over and over again. But he didn't listen.

Done packing, he rushed through the door. But Aika held his hand one more time.

Aika: Mahal please.

Now, on her knees. Begging.

Aika: I love you. I love you mahal.
.

.so please,
.
.
.
.please
.
.
.
Stay.

Eugene, not even looking back at her, opened the door.

Eugene: Let me go Aika. Wag kang magpakatanga.

He took the next step in leaving but he stopped, and for the last time he said to her.

Eugene: Being with you for 7 years was the most suffocating years in my life. You used me like a tool to make you and your family look great. It destroyed me Aika. You destroyed me.

You don't deserve to be loved.

---------------------

Aika, after telling him that, asked.

Aika: Caesar, what if I'll do the same to you? (Scared)

There was silence. Aika was scared to let him go, but if its for the better, she had to. The silence was long, getting longer. It meant he was having doubts. Aika was just about to give up when Caesar spoke up.

Caesar: Then use me.

Aika surprised with what he said, looked into his eyes. He held her hands tighter, looking into her eyes. He, said without hesitation.

Caesar: If you want to use me, then use me. If it meant healing yourself, I don't mind you using me.

Aika: Caesar, I don't know when or if I can move on. (Explaining him the risk)

Caesar kissed her hand. He knew she was scared. She was terrified. But he was determined, he was determined to save her.

Caesar: I understood the risk, I defied the uncertainties when I went here and came for you. Aika, I plan to stay. Even if it meant waiting years for you, I will. If its you, the wait will always be worth it. I will never regret my decision.

.

.

He smiled and continued

.

.

Caesar: My decision in loving you.

.

.

Aika's heart began beating faster. These words, she felt it. She was happy, she was very happy when she heard it coming from his mouth.

But the things is, she couldn't answer his feelings right now and that Caesar already knew.

Caesar: I know you're not ready. I'll wait and .....

He reach to her ears and whispered.

Caesar: I'll make sure you fall in love with me.

She smiled at him, looked into his eyes, she came closer to his face. Breathing unto his skin. Her lips now touching his face, kissing his cheeks. She then whispered

Aika: Aasahan ko yan. Make me fall in love hard, Caesar.

-------------------------------
Author's POV

Eto na. Eto na hinihintay niyo na next part.

Well? Goodnight?? Sana makatulog pa kayo niyan hehehehe.

Mahaba pala yung Day 1 kaya may Day 1.5. Comment lang guys ng thoughts ninyo hahaha. Ang saya kasi basahin. Nakaka inspire kaya napost ko na tuloy hahaha, Bukas pa sana to eh.

Pero true lang, paki tulak sa bangin si Eugene and Caesar, my boy, I'm proud of you!