◅▨Chapter four▨▻

◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇

⇺A little crush?⇻

"I-Uhm." Renjun raised his eyebrows at the younger. "Well, there is this one guy I've been seeing around. He's been here long though. From what I know he's a year older than me." Jisung said shyly. "Do you perhaps know his name?" Renjun asked the boy. "Uhh, I'm pretty sure his name is Chenle. Though since it's foreign I don't quite know the proper pronunciation." Renjun made an :0 face at his words, before teaching the younger the proper pronunciation of his crush's name.

As they reached their beloved homes, the two bid farewell. "Good luck with your crush Jisungie!" Renjun shouted with a grin on his face. Causing the younger's ears to go red. "Hyung!" Jisung whined. Renjun let out a chuckle before entering his house. "Mom, I'm home!" The male said as he made his way toward their kitchen. Seeing his mother making something, he decided to place the bread on the counter. Sitting in front of his mom as he had nothing better to do. "I see you made friends. That's impressive." His mother said as she turned in his direction with a tray in hand. "Umm, okay ouch," Renjun said sarcastically to his mother. "Anyways, the bread seems delicious." His mother stated as she took a piece from the basket. "Yup, the scent is addicting!" The male said as he took a bite from his croissant. 

"By the way, Junnie, me and your father want to start our own bakery here." His mother said with a smile. "Wait, really?? I've always wanted to have a bakery!" Renjun said with glee, smiling back at his mother. "Yup, he's actually talking with some workers today. Construction will start tomorrow." Renjun nodded at his mother's words. "By the way, you'll start school next month. We've enrolled you in the best high school in this town!" "Tsk, best high school with the worst students," Renjun said as he remembered the books he read when he was still not stuck here. "Hey! Don't say that. I promise you'll enjoy it! They even support arts and that stuff. Maybe you will enjoy that part at least." His mother said as she finished her bagel. "Hmm, maybe." The boy thought of the worst things that could possibly happen. Shaking his head, he stood up. "Mom I'm going upstairs." He said as he started walking up the stairs. "Alright, I'll just call you for lunch later."

⇺What's the worst that could happen?⇻

Renjun was sprawled on his bed. Thoughts about school life filled his mind. "Are the kids here nice?" "Will they like me?" "Will I find my true love?" "Yeah no never mind." The boy sighed. He wondered if Jisung will attend that school too, or if he does attend it. Anyways, he only has a month for a vacation and time to adjust to this place. Hopefully, this month, he'll be able to make friends that will be able to make school life easier. Noticing a sketchbook on his desk, the boy made his way toward it and sat down. He started drawing what he felt. Humming along with his favorite song- On the way. It's from ABC Nightmare! His favorite group. After a few minutes, he stared at his artwork. Quite to say, he was satisfied. Smiling to himself, he thought of maybe going out and exploring the place after lunch. 

⇺The drawing he made⇻

▫Okay, sorry for not uploading anything for this book in a while

▫Okay, sorry for not uploading anything for this book in a while. I was practicing for our graduation day! I'm graduating tomorrow. And I'm proud to say I'm graduating with the highest honors! Hopefully, I'll be able to update both books I'm currently making right now as I have many ideas for them! Happy Philippine Independence day mga pipinos!!

                                                                                                                 ~Nanaฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ

◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇