After the departure of the minister, Moon Ryeong and Helios just kept silent on their own position. The handsome vampire keeps staring at the little girl intently while she lowers her gaze. She feels it would be improper for her to stare directly at the man who has become her master now.

          Helios stood up from his throne and got down to walk toward her direction. When he was already in front of her, he walked around her and observed the girl from head to toe from all directions. He inhales her scent. She smells really good. She is an appealing meal for him. very young, pure, and lovely. Her blood surely feels really sweet.

            "Are you not afraid that I would kill you here?" asked the vampire when he was already standing right in front of her again.

             "If you are going to kill me, I will take it as my fate," said the girl calmly.

             The day her father mentioned his will to give her to the vampire, she already felt dead inside. She knows that his father never got attached to her. He always wanted to have a son who could succeed in their blood line. But yet, his wife only gave birth to a daughter. She knows how greedy her father is. Handing his worthless daughter to a great vampire wouldn't be hard for him if he could get more power from that.

              "Do you really want to serve me as your only lord?" Helios asked her again, lowering his upper body so he could match the girl's eye level.

             "Yes, my lord," answered the little girl without any hesitation.

               "Heh.. why?" the vampire asked again. Moon Ryeong swiftly shifted her gaze to look directly into his eyes. She is silent for a while, trying to figure out what would be the best answer to satisfy him.

        "Truthfully, I know that you are the most powerful creature here. I know that even the king promised you that he and his ascendants would always give a special place to you for the price of your killing his enemies. There are no more people who could defeat you, my lord, so I think being by your side would be really good for me." She answered him with her honest opinion.

            "So you do have something that you want from me, huh?" Helios shows his smile. He never thought that a little girl like her would try to gain a benefit from a monster like him.

                "Isn't it natural for us to make an agreement for the price that benefits each other?" She answers him with another question.

              "Haha true... Tell me your desire then. " Helios was really curious to know what that little girl wanted from him. What could a ten-year old girl really desire to make herself try to get into a contract with the most dreadful creature in the world?

               "Make me become the next queen of this kingdom," she told Helios her wish. He tilts his head and frowns his eyebrows. Becoming a queen sure is a really tempting deal for every girl in Joseon. But he is still curious about the reason behind her wish. Is she merely wanting the position because of the fame, wealth, and prosperity that come with being the wife of a great king?

                "Rather than becoming a queen, why don't you ask me to give you more than that? I can give you everything in the world," said Helios, showing off his power. Moon Ryeong falls silent for a second before looking straight at the vampire. He shows her his prideful expression and arrogant smile.

               "I just want to have a higher position than my father." She replied.

             "I was sick of him using his power to get everything he desired by using my exsistance as his own daughter." Helios nods his head. So Moon Ryeong wanted to have more power than her father. Minister Choi offers her to him in order to get power, and she is secretly stabbing her father's back to gain more power than him to oppose her own father. It somehow sounds really interesting to Helios.