returning home

Ok ty joynerrt for the idea
-----‐-----------
-------------------
Dream pov
It was currently night time for them And I've currently arranged to meet my son, ranboo I was waiting by the community house I was reading a book until someone tapped my shoulder I look up to see ranboo "hi ready to go?" I ask ranboo nodded his head soon we were at the end.

Nobody's pov
Dream and ranboo walked into a house that was built right in the middle there were a couple of houses and the gaps were being filled up "ohhh what's this place mum" ranboo asked (I love mom dream) "oh my home theres your room" dream pointed to a door with tuns of colours on it ranboo ran up the stairs into his room.

Ranboo pov
I was in my room until I got a text from tubbo.

Bee boi🐝(Someone give me better nickname)                                   you
Hey ranboo were are you?
                                        Oh out why?
Just wondering
                                                      Okay

Soon I fell asleep excited for tomorrow since I was hanging around my mum all day? Tomorrow and I get to meet more ender hybrids like me.

Next day
Dream pov
I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while my wings were hanging down wards I saw ranboo walk down the stairs "morning ranboo" I say placing breakfast down "morning mum" they came up to me giving me a big hug then went to eat breakfast while I got ready to go out for the day.

--------------------
-------------------------
O

k I'm done with this chapter