Prologue:Ken Midori

Long ago, precisely 2 or 3 years ago, a young blader named Valt Aoi had formed a bey club in Beigoma Academy.

The club wasn't successful, at first, only having 2 members, but soon, there was another member.

Ken Midori, he was called. The boy was a ventriloquist, able to make sounds without opening his mouth, and talk through two puppets, one was named Keru, and the other Besu.

Ken had been a part of the club for a while, only to move away after a while due to having a puppet show in another part of  Japan.

But shortly after, he had reunited with Valt, although on a different team. Despite that, the two still had a very strong relationship.

And the rest is history...

Or so we thought.

Present Day

"Woah! You're coming to this year's bey festival?" A familiar voice beamed through the tablet screen.

Ken let out a giggle, "Yup! I'm going to put up a puppet booth for the children, Is that alright?"

"Totes! I'll go ask Hanami to make some arrangements. Man, it's been such a while since I last saw you in person!" Valt smiled very widely, honestly you could compare it to the sun and there wouldn't be any difference.

But it was true, it had been a few years since they've really met up in person. The last time they ever did was right before Valt was busy with being a Champion, and although the title was stolen from him, he still is ranked one of the strongest Bladers to date.

"Yeah, it has been a while...since we've seen each oth-"

A voice in the background interrupts Ken. He could barely hear it, but Valt looked happy so it should be something good.

"Woah! It looks so cool!" Valt said, about to leave his seat before remembering that he was still on a call.

"Oh- sorry Ken! I got distracted." Ken sighs with a lighthearted smile.

"It's fine, Whatcha got there anyway?"

Somehow, Valt smiled wider.

"It's a gamma bey!" He showed Valtryek to the screen, he was practically bouncing in his seat.

"I have to try it out!" He shouted "Sorry, Ken! I have to end the call!" and before Ken could say anything, he ended the call.

Ken sighs once again, and turns to where his luggage is. Most of his clothes and bags have already been packed, but there are some still left.

He got out of his seat and started packing the rest of his things.

This festival is going to be fun.

to be continued...