i hooked my fingers under the waistband and pulled them down her legs, licking my lips as her dick smacked against her stomach. i looked up at her, my cheeks blushing as i saw the wide smirk on her lips.

   "god, shut up." i groaned, rolling my eyes as y/n stood up and let her boxers fall to the floor. i swung my legs over the edge of the bed and grabbed her hips, pulling her close to me.

   i took her into my mouth without a second thought, swirling my tongue around her tip. i looked up at her through my eyelashes as she threw her head back, a strangled moan leaving her throat.

   i hollowed my cheeks around her dick as she tangled her hands in my hair, leading me how she wanted. i tried to breathe through my nose as i took her down further, using my hands to jerk off the rest of her that i couldn't take.

   "f-fuck, baby." y/n groaned, pulling her hips back before slowly pushing herself back in. she suddenly pulled me off completely, running her hand through my hair. "lay back down."

   i quickly listened, laying myself back down on the pillows as y/n followed me. she sat on her knees between my open legs before leaning down to kiss me. i hummed against her lips, pulling at the hairs at her neck.

   "y/n, please," i whispered, my hand gripping her dick. she stared down at me with her pretty eyes before nodding, her eyes drifting down to where our bodies almost met.

   i pulled her closer, both of us hissing as i dragged her tip through my folds. "c-condom?" y/n stuttered through a quiet moan, her hips pushing forward as a reflex.

   i nodded, gesturing to the bedside with my eyes. y/n sighed as she reached over, pulling out the packet of condoms i kept in my drawer and throwing them on top of the table. she ripped one off of the column before tearing it open, slowly sliding it on her dick. i watched as she made sure the bubble at the top was secure before adjusting herself between my legs.

   i wrapped my legs around her waist, trying to pull her closer. y/n chuckled, running her hands down my thighs. "you're so needy, princess." she teased, tapping herself against my clit.

   i whined, clutching onto her arms as she barely pushed herself against me. "fuck, y/n, stop teasing me!" i begged, digging my nails into her skin.

   y/n smiled as she kissed me passionately, slowly pushing herself into me. i hissed at the stretch and y/n reached down, rubbing my clit to try and relax me. i sighed as i tried to relax my body, but it was kind of difficult when my sexy ass girlfriend was finally fucking me.

   y/n gently kissed my neck as she eased more of herself in, letting out small groans of her own.

   after a few minutes, i could feel my walls relax around her, my body becoming less tense. "you can move," i whispered, pressing my lips against her ear.

   y/n nodded before she tenderly kissed my forehead, leaning back a little. one of her hands hooked under my knee and she held it up to her hips before pulling out about halfway.

   i closed my eyes as she inched back in before pulling back again, adding in a little more each time she pumped back into me. i searched for her hand in the dark, squeezing it tightly once i found it.

   y/n had found a steady pace with her hips, her free hand wandering my body. i audibly moaned at a particularly hard thrust, my leg jerking in her hold. "f-faster!" i cried, holding her hand tighter. "please go faster!"

   y/n chuckled quietly but obeyed me, fastening her movements. "god, baby, you feel so good," she groaned, letting go of my leg and instead planting her hands next to my head for more leverage.