Chapter 2

Chapter 2-(Encounter)

As we all sat down I looked at all of them and remembered how we all met in the most unexpected ways but it was particularly at hannah I smiled at that thought.

"What? " hannah looked at me like I'm some kind of weird thing she just saw.

I shook my head. "Nothing".

"So... " I traled off I looked at Hannah. "What? You've been looking at me like for a minute na? why? Is my prettiness bothers you or mesmerizing you. " she laughed and I rolled my eyes at her. And I looked at her seriously " So...What's bothering you? " she seems to be taken a back at my question. And she heaved a deep sign "Nothing".

" Are you sure? You seem to bother on something" Sheena said.

"Of course there's nothing it's nothing." She laughed even there's nothing to laugh at is it just me or parang pilit yung tawa niya.

We all became silent it's clear in her eyes that's there something bothering her. I was about to ask her again when a waiter came and ask what our drinks. They order there drinks because we already have gotten our drinks.

Tiningnan ko si Hannah and she seems to be relief. So I guess Hindi ko muna siya pakikialaman kung sasabihin niya ba or Hindi it's her choice and I won't meddle, yet.

"Let's start the party!" Gia shouted to break the silence and we all cheered.

"Tara maghanap na tayo ng mga gwapo kyahh!" Gab shouted at mga Segundo lang Hannah was with Gab and Gia they already searching for guys Hindi naman nakaligtas si Sheena hinila nila to sa dance floor sayang daw Yong outfit niya. I looked at Sani she seems to be figuring out kung pano ba sya Hindi masasali but Hannah drag her. "Hey she's innocent " I said to her she just gave me a Mechivous smile and Sani paled she already knew that Hannah gonna set her up with some guy poor girl she's so innocent and don't know how to handle a guy but she gave up to Hannah ranting about her not having fun so eventually that happen.

I looked at Dorothy she's so silent and I'm sad because I knew the cause of that silent but I was surprised when she got up and joined the girls and the girls were surprised to see Dorothy join usually she's not Into boys she's like a very hard women if anyone would court they will find her difficult to be with so am I when we first met I felt scared the way she looked at me there we're something that just getting me chills about her she's a bit secretive to us in her personal life especially in her family but we understand she already told us and at first were shock but that what we get when we are so curious on something because sometimes we'd rather not know about it because it's dangerous to know.

I got up and joined them we cheer and went to the dance floor and dance and it's seems as time goes by we Injoyed it and I'm happy that they getting themselves relax and forget the problems after all were here to have some fun.

"Christel shot" sigaw ni Hannah dahil masyadong malakas ang music "Where did you get these drinks?".  I know we're here in a bar and there are drinks and alcohol but these alcohol are not one of the alcohol we ordered." Sa waiter" tiningnan ko yung baso Nang maypagka ngamba pano na lang kung may drugs to mensan panaman sa mga bars maynaglalagay Nang drugs para maging hyped and something else at ayokong malaman at maranasan. Bilang may kumuha sa baso ko tiningnan ko kung Sino at si Dorothy lang pala inamoy niya at tiningnan. "Clear" she smiled na pa buntong-hininga ako seems like na napansin niya na may pangamba ako sa inumin pero Hindi kay Hannah. Because last time nung nag tungo kami sa bar may napansin si Dorothy at yung nga may drug pala sa inomin at may-biglang dumating na mga Pulis at Nang tumingin kami sa paligid some people ay nahimatay na dahil sa overdose nung drug buti na lang nadala sila sa hospital Nang maagap at na ayus na kaya we all became cautious in drinks we drunk.