𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐞

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
ᵗᵃˡᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ˡⁱʸᵘᵉ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❥︎"𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢?" The younger haitani question as Y/N sighed. "Yes adepti. An adepti is a server of rex lapis aka morax the god of contracts but in other terms he is the archon of geo." The two boys eyes widened after hearing the fact that this girl was a server of a god.

"People call me the 2nd vigilant yaksha since the 1st one was my friend xiao we both protect liyue no matter what even if it's tough it's was the adepti or the adeptus do." The brothers were impressed by the mysterious girl. "So how old are you?" She thinks for a moment and than spoke "2,000 years old." She answered as both of the brothers jaw dropped "SO YOU'RE IMMORTAL?!" They asked amazed by the fact the girl look desame age as them but was actually more older than anyone in Tokyo.

"Yes... This is why im referring you two as mortal..." They both realized the fact it was true... "I barely know any inazuma language so can you guys teach me?" She asked as they both look at her confused "inazuma language?" "Yes inazuma language the one were speaking right now." She said as they both realized what inazuma language was, it was japanese.

"As they put a thumbs up sure-" she than turned around to hear a crying around the place called Tokyo "i hear crying and apologizing. I need to go." She said swiftly disappearing as the trail of wind blows through the haitani brothers amazed the fact she could hear something far away from them. "She's so cool..." They both said in unison.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As she arrived at the place to see a boy all beaten with bruises around him his face also had bruises she look worried for the boy.

As she slowly inspect him he has blonde hair with a weird ass hairstyle and blue eyes and dry tears on his cheeks "he seems heavily injured... Such a poor mortal..." She felt pity for the mortal to only realized the fact she only just met the mortal and already felt bad.

But something about him makes her relate to him that state he was in reminded reminded her of her past where she was abused hurt and was a slave of a abusive master. Until she was saved. Though the boy also look miserable he seems to be also of a slave of someone in her eyes.

She sighed sadly "i hope i could help the mortal if i wasn't late... Maybe i will.. though i am craving for some almond tofu i hope they accept mora here..."

She said and disappeared once again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HAITANI BROTHERS:CURRENT LEVEL:◧□□□□20%

HAITANI BROTHERS:
CURRENT LEVEL:◧□□□□20%

TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI:

CURRENT LEVEL:□□□□□0%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MISSION:
TO FIND A WAY HOME AND FREE THE BOY THAT YOU HEARD APOLOGIZING.

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈 ! 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖷 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝖨𝗆𝗉𝖺𝖼𝗍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara