Buying Things For Her... #3

Mulai dari awal

Outfits That Ran Gave Her

Kakucho: It's perfectly fit in you Takemichi!

Kokonoi: Yeah,both of it! We take it!

Suddenly I found something and gave the outfit to her and after a while she stared at me a bit  she went to back to the changing room while the others was searching more outfits for her...

Others- exept Mikey and Sanzu: Ne,Takemichi how about this- *shocked with nose bleed a bit*
Mikey and me turned our sight to her and have the same reactions with the others...Well it does look cute on her....

Well it does look cute on her

Outfits and A Long Boots That Sanzu Gave To Her

Rindou: Okay,who's gave her that outfit?

Sanzu: Me,got a problem with that?

I saw they shocked,maybe because they thinks that I'm not the type that pick that kind of outfits..Well I did tho- I looked at my king because he's focusing on his phone after saw Takemichi with outfits that I gave to her.I saw that he's typing something like "wedding clothes"and I chuckled a bit after that...

Ran: Hana-chan,you look so cute in that outfit!~

Takemichi: *Smiles at them brightly while wiping their bloods with a tissue*

Rindou: Man,we really need to buy sunglasses after this..

Kakucho: Lucky me I have prepared it my own! *grinning at them while showing his own sunglasses that he brought*

Kokonoi: Mitchy-chan look here,I'm gonna take your picture~

After about an hour buying things for her to wear and explore some stores.Mikey decided that we would go for lunch and head back to the base...

In the car 3.00 p.m...

No One's POV:

They were in the car and talked a bit while heading to base...

Takemichi: *Typing something on her phone and show it to others* ( They the one buy the phone for her tho- and teach her how to use it)