Chapter 12|

I got back home and decided on whether I should talk to him first or wait. Boys normally make the first move, so I should wait. Right? But who said girls can't either, and I did say I would talk to him later.

It wouldn't hurt if I start the conversation first would it. Okay. I'll call him first.

I rang him a couple of times but no answer. I gave up and just left it. He'll probably be busy with tour and everything. I left my phone on my bed side table and went downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I saw Brad in our sitting room.

"Uh, can I help you?"

"No. I'm fine and she's in her room"

"Okay"

Mum came down from her room and sat very close to Brad. I looked at her, hoping she'll get the hint and explain what's happening.

"Oh. Um,Brad wanted to come over. You were at the concert. So I let him come over"

"Okay. I'll be upstairs then"

I facetimed Charlie and told him everything.

"Hey"
------------------------------------------------------------
"She hates me"

"She doesn't. When I fist told her about her, she was happy. Maybe she isn't a great mood right now"
-------------------------------------------------------------
"So Brad comes over, my mum's boyfriend just invites himself over. We weren't out for that long. She could have gone somewhere with her friends"

"So I guess you don't like him"

"Oh no. I love him" I said sarcasticly."No, I don't like him. I mean I'm for her. But I don't like him. I don't want him to take my dad's place in my heart"

"I know what you mean. Just give it some time. You never know, they might go that far in their relationship"

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Just give it some time. If you want her to like her, do something with her that she likes"

"So what does she like"

"She likes playig music, like instruments and singing"

"Then I'll take her to someplace on karaoke night and sing with her. I'm not the best singer, but I'll give it a go"
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Anyway. Um, I know this is really random but I don't want you to think differently of me just because I'm 'Casey's girlfriend' "

"Is that what you wanted to tell me earlier"

"Yeah"

"I won't . if you're happy, then I am. It's chessy, but true"

"I actually love you right now"

I said bye to Charlie and went downstairs. Going down the stairs, gradually the sound of both of them got quieter and quieter.

I sat in the middle of both of them on the couch and sat there quietly. A few times mum would nudge Brad and encourage him to say something.

"Um. Would you like to sing karaoke with me next weekend"

"Me. Your asking me to sing with you?'

"Yeah"

"Um... sure. Why not?" I hesitated