First Sight

pov Michael:

             Today is the day, finally, I'm going to meet my long-time celebrity crush... ❤️ADAM SANDLER❤️. He is uncomprehendingly hot, and I literally just CAN'T EVEN😻. ANYWAY, I decided to ride the metro into town, we planned on meeting up and some fancy restaurant in LA, I wonder if I'll get to go to his house later...
             We pretty much just wasted the day away doing dumb things, him being hilarious, as a comedian, it's one of his most attractive traits. Once it got later, most of the city was closing down, at least for someone my age it was. We still had about 3 hours left so he suggested we head over to his house and my parents pick me up from there... OMG YESSS💋💋

pov Adam:

             Today is the day, I'm going to have to meet this kid and try to control myself. No, not try, I WILL control myself. I can't have a slip-up like this, he's just a kid.
              When he arrived, he was even more beautiful in person, his scent was like honey, and his skin was like silk. But I can't let my intrusive thoughts get to me. Just get through the day. Don't let him come to your house. It'll be okay.
             We spend the day doing random things around the city, starting with breakfast at hooters (trying to put my mind on things other than him). We go to the arcade, the movies, and bowling until there wasn't anything else to do. He was so irresistible, that I tried to bite my tongue, but the words slipped out too fast. "Do you wanna head to my place? Everything is closing." I blurt, immediately regretting it. "YES!" he replies swiftly, without any time for me to speak.