1. why are you here?

(your pov)

I was standing at the velociraptor enclosure watching Barry and Owen yelling at the girls. "Easy Blue, easy!" he says and I roll my eyes. I turn my back to the guys and walk away, heading towards the lab where Claire Dearing is waiting for me. We recently open the new park at Isla Nublar and with the park opening with the dinosaurs, there is a new dino. the indominus Rex! its very mysterio- "Ahem" I hear Owen Grady's stupid voice behind me "Ah Grady, just when I need you!" Claire exclaims. For a second I swore his cheeks reddened, he totally had a crush on Dearing. I mean who haven't had a crush on her? she's amazing! 

"Dr. Y/l/n I need you to run some test for me" Wu comes in the room. I nod and follow him, mainly to get away from Grady. "Sir why did Claire need Owen Grady?" I ask, he stopped and turned to me "because he trains the raptors as you know and the indominus Rex is part raptor so were hoping he can train her just a bit. why the sudden interest?" he asks "no particular reason, its just not every day you see a trainer with a lab-worker. that's all" i say as he turns around again and walks to the lab with me right behind. "but back to him training the indominus rex. its 10x larger than the raptors. I know its very intelligent but its almost a size with the average T-Rex! he'd be in great danger if she's hungry for a snack!" I say. "Tyrannosaurus-Rex" he unnecessarily corrects me, Dr. Henry Wu is a mastermind but he's so arrogant and selfish. I do my assigned work and I walk off again, this was my last task of the day and then I could go off as I pleased. I went to go see the velociraptors again. I always had a bond with delta. she has been my fav since I was assigned to research them solo.

"Y/n?" I heard Owens voice again, he pissed me off so many times in a day and I almost cant take it anymore. "Hello Grady." I say with a sharp tone. "Why are you here?" he asks, "I'm clearing my head so please leave me alone." I sigh. "what's wrong?" he asks, for a second I start to believe that he could be caring but I quickly wipe that thought from my head. "some shit about two overly arrogant men, your one of them by the way!" I say as I turn my head to the enclosure 10 feet away from me. "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that" He says as I lock eyes with Delta, she's laying watching us. she is the most intelligent Raptor if you ask me. "wanna go in there? you seem to have a special bond with delta" he says with a smirk. I look at him again "no way are you getting me inside the raptor enclosure, I'm not getting mauled to death today!" I say but I really wanna go in there. "your loss" he says and makes his way to the gates. I get up "wait! I'll go with you!" I say and run to him.

"just stick to me and you wont get mauled to death I promise" he says, "Calm down Grady, I know what I'm doing you idiot" he laughs "that wasn't the attitude you had last year, and just shut up and take my hand." there's an unfamiliar trust in his voice. I nod and take his hand as I  follow him. the first gates close behind us, the second gates open and Owen walks in first "Hi Ladies, I have a special guest for you so play nice." he says and waves my hand at them. the second gate close behind me as I walk closer to Grady. I might despise him normally but today it was different, I stood as close to him as physically possible. Delta was the first one to step forward towards me. she put out her head and Owen took my hand and placed it on top of her 'snout'. The raptors all seemed so calm it was amazing!

He learned me how to handle them and told me if I ever needed to come in here again he was just a call away. I smiled at him, he smiled back and we left the enclosure, hoping we weren't seen cause else we'd be in big- "Dr. Y/l/n and Owen Grady is called to the main building right this second" it say from our walkie-talkies. It was Vic Hoskins, the head of InGen security. We looked at each other and burst out laughing as we got onto Grady's motorbike and rode back to the main facility. the punishment was harsher than it should be, we weren't allowed to work with the dinosaurs for a month so basically we had paid vacation. 

Even though I spent more time with Grady I still despise him a little. "what have I done? I'm seriously confused as to why you hate me so much!" he says obviously frustrated with me. "what have you done? What haven't you done!? you ruined my life a year ago!"