Painful Visions (Tabi) & (Ruv) & (Whitty)

Ask: Attempt number 2, let's go

Would it be possible for you to make reverse comfort headcanons for Tabi, Whitty and Ruv (I don't know if you write Ruv or not, but if not you can replace him with Tankman/John)? Like, they have a nightmare about their past or something like that and their S/O comforts them by singing them a lullaby or something.

Please and thank you, have a nice day!

=================

Alright, let's do try this again. I hope this ends up to your liking Lily. Since it is more than one character it will be shorter, I hope that's ok.

=

Painful Visions (Tabi)

- He woke up gasping for air, cursing in Russian

- "Tabi! Calm down! You're at home, you're ok." "Huh...?" "It was just a nightmare." "......It wasn't just a nightmare, it was my past catching up with me again." "You had visions of her again, didn't you?" "It seems like I can never escape her, even in my sleep. I hate her." "I'm sorry that your mind keeps torturing you." "It's her that tortures me, not my mind, Y/N."

- It's going to take a lot of time for him to be able to get back to sleep

- He'd appreciate if you tried to stay up with him for a little bit

- "I know it's probably a little childish but do you want me to sing for you? I know that when I was a child that always worked even if I had nightmares." "I would like that, your voice has always seemed to calm me down."

- After a little while, both of you fell back asleep peacefully

=

Painful Visions (Whitty)

- You woke him up, as his fuse was lit, he woke you up with his movement in bed

- "Whitty, are you ok? Your fuse is lit." "Just a nightmare." "Do you want to talk about it?" "All I can say is I was running from the Greater Good." "Are you ok?" ".....I hate reminders of my past." "You're safe, just breathe ok?"

- He might fall back asleep only to be woke up by the same dream

- He's hugging you close to him

- "Do you want me to sing for you Whitty?" ".....Do you think it would help?" "It couldn't hurt." "....Yes."

- In less than 20 minutes he's back asleep, peacefully this time

=

Painful Visions (Ruv)

- When he wakes up, the dark of the room confuses him further, so he reaches around to make sure you're next to him

- "*yawn* Ruv...do you need something?" "Just making sure you were still here." "Something wrong dear?" "Nightmare." "Is it something you feel comfortable talking about?" "Childhood memories, just a lot of blood." "Are you ok?" "I'll be fine. As long as you stay put."

- He doesn't exactly want to go back to sleep

- But he's not getting up either, not if you aren't up too

- "Do you want me to sing you back to sleep?" ".....Da."

- Takes close to 40 minutes to get him back to sleep

=