Hickey prank

"wassup y'all welcome back to my channel and as you see by the title I'm going to be pranking Kiyan and hopefully I don't end up single... but anyways I just called Kiyan and he said he's coming over so I'm gonna use some of my makeup and do a fake hickey.

TIME SKIPPED

"hey kiy" "yo did you eat today" "yea I ate"
"let's go to the carnival later ma" "ok" I moved my hair to the side so he could see the hickey better. "bae give me a hug, I haven't seen you all day"

He walked up to me and gave me a hug then he picked me up and sat me on the bed, Then he stopped and put me down and moved my hair even more to the side. "bae whatchu doing"

"what tf is that on your neck" "whatchu you talm bout" "bro I'm not playing wit you what is that on your neck" "ohhh I burnt my neck earlier straightening my hair" "your hair is curly right now so wtf you talking about.

"okay I have something to tell you something but please don't be mad at me" yo please don't play with my feelings right now" "while you were away on a away game your friend gabe came over and kissed me and next thing you know his lips moved from my mouth to my n- Kiyan got up and said give him the promise ring he gave me.

"bro give me my promise ring" "Wait bae no- "no cause I would never cheat on your ass and now your cheating on me" "I'm really sorry can we start over.

" nah i'm off you y'all can have each otha" "WAIT BAE I WAS JUST PLAYING ITS A PRANK" "nah don't touch me" "it's just a prank, don't get your panties in a bunch"

Kiyan threw her promise ring at her face and walked out "anyways guys if you think this prank was a success give this video a like, comment, and don't forget to subscribe byeee

"Kiyan say bye to the fam" "get that camera out of my face before I break that shit"