~Prologue~ Part I

As a student at Kunugigaoka Middle School, you knew about the situation in here. About the School's Students' behaviour, the Studies, the Teachers, the Principal, and the E Class.

On your 3rd year, you are in the A Class. Of course, you're one of the smartest in the School. Or even, in your Class. At least you're on par with the five Virtuosos. But you're the lowest if you were teamed with them. It was just 10 points difference though, usually. That makes you the smartest girl in School. But you weren't like them, you don't care about bashing the E Class, you were kinda like Ren.

Today is the assembly, the E class already in the Gym. Then, you saw somone called for Nagisa. You took a glance and see those two, with Nagisa. Of course you know them, you were in the same Class as them in the 1st and 2nd year, along with Nagisa and Karma. You actually wanted to stop them all this time, but you were scared. And the assembly going to start for a while, so you go back in line.

As the assembly goes on, you really get sick of all this.

Why did they all laugh?! It's not a laughing matter. Even if they're the pits in this School, you thought that the D Class isn't that much better, so why did they laugh? They didn't deserve to laugh. And the C Class, they're all just the standard at this School. The B Class, they just a bit higher than the standard. And A Class, smart people is nothing without manners.

At least, E Class have a better etiquette than the others. You thought to yourself.

You didn't want to be like the other classes. So you kept quiet until the Assembly over. But you actually kinda get jealous over the E class when they laughed at the assembly. Why? They laugh not because of the others' failure. They trully laughing.

You get out of the gym, but stopped after a bit walk because of someone you didn't know. "[L/N]-san! I-I've liked you since we're on the same class in 1st year. Will you be my girlfriend??"

You weren't surprised.

Not at all.

It was like a weekly routine to you. Sometimes even 3 times a week. '.....Who is he again? Ah.. My classmate in the 1st year.. Did he laugh earlier? Maybe no...'

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested..." You lied. But if he stopped coming over you after one or two rejections, he won't get your love.

The one you admired the most is Karma.
You wouldn't mind becoming his girlfriend even though you kinda dislike him.

Well, not that he wants that to be happen too. He was supposed to be in the A Class. But moved to the E Class because he saved an E Class Student before. You admire his bravery so much. You hope you can be like that.

You wouldn't mind get into the E Class. Or rather you wanted to be in that Class. But your parents wouldn't allow it. Not that they care. They never did care. Never. Ever. They're always busy with their works.

'Ahh... I'm thirsty... Should I get some juic-- Nagisa-kun? Wait. Those two... What are they plotting?'