Chapter Twenty-Two (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

Really people your sneering now I mean come on, I want to throw popcorn at him since right now I feel like I'm at the movies sitting in one of the huge movie theaters but I'm all by myself so I can yell at the screen if I want to.

"You forgot me already shame shame Damien I'm Sarah and number one rule in werewolf society is even if the humane reject the mate the wolf never does." She growls and then appears behind him.

I watch as my body disappears and reappears behind Damien and kicks him from behind and makes him face plant a wall and I hear a crack. I look up and its not only the wall because I hear him grown. I mean he should have known, its one of the reasons I rejected him because I knew that if I ever got un-messed up (highly doubtful) he would be there. Bad I know but hey its my secret and its not like I'm going to tell Sarah that one. She'll kill me. (yes I am afraid of my own wolf sometimes)

I watched as he fell straight on his back. he didn't move and that was a good thing. I thought this fight would be over but I forgot about one main person being in the room. Luna, she never did understand the term mind your own business and I saw out of the corner of my eye trying to high kick my face.

Unfortunately that was a bad move on her part because apparently my wolf is just as face crazy as I am and grabbed her leg and then turned to face her. I think Luna finally got the memo she shouldn't have butted in because it dawned o both Sarah and I at the exact same time she was here when Damien hurt our mate and did nothing to stop it.

I saw her face go from her normally pale face to even paler and then turn a little green as she looked from where my hand was on her leg to my face. Hmm I guess she didn't like what she saw there because the stupid twit tried to get her leg back and run.

That's when I heard the really bad crack. Its like when you hear a humane crack their back all at once it makes you kind of want to hurl at the sound. Weird I know but all supernatural creatures are like that. I looked down and saw Luna had done the splits and I wanted to re-wind that part but couldn't. I guess she thought it would be easier on her later.

I didn't know how you could do the splits like that but she manged to, then she tried to use her other leg to free herself by knocking us down. I felt bad for her I really did but she kind of had this coming to her. I watched as my body quicker than almost I could see grab her other leg and lift but when we lifted her up off the ground we split her legs to the point where she could turn her head from left to right and lick her toes if she wanted too.

That's when the crack came into play and I wanted to be sick. I had seen this position Sarah had put Luna in on t.v but it was done by a professional and they did it by themselves and without any help. I had never heard Luna scream like I did right at that exact moment and never wanted to hear it again. Just as I watched my body throw her away like yesterdays garbage I felt the wind knocked from my stomach.

That's when Sarah realized Damien wasn't on the ground anymore and we both realized he was the one on top of us. He was punching the ever living shit out of me yelling profanities that would make a seven foot tall three foot wide sailor blush. I could feel my face swelling and sighed. I knew at some point in my life it was bound to happen. My face was getting (gulp) not pretty any more but man I really didn't want it to be by this ass munch.

That's when I felt the shift in power inside me, oh no Sarah was still very much in control because I still felt like a wet noodle who just got done cooking and felt her shift us into our wolf body. Not only that but something inside us finally woke up and wanted to play because it was almost like it created a tie between Damien and I.

He became the ping ball while Sarah and the building became the paddles. It was quiet funny if not a little gory as I watched bam into the wall then chunk after chunk of flesh disappeared from Damien's body and into Sarah's mouth.