Broken Bones, Broken Hearts, Broken Tears pt 2

Начните с самого начала

Tommy wasn't about to tell this man he didn't know the last time he even had a strawberry, so he just nodded. Phil smiled and pointed over to the bar stools, which Tommy took as a signal to sit down. He did but he kept his hands in his lap, unsure of what to do with them.

"How's your arm feeling? Any pain?" Phil asked as he put the smoothie thing into a cup and grabbed a straw from a drawer. Tommy thought about it for a moment before he realized that he didn't have any pain in his arm, so he shook his head. Phil smiled again at this.

"Good. Our family doctor is really good at what he does. Once Wilbur had to get staples in his forehead for jumping off a sled and crashing into a fence. He had pain for like a day and then nothing." Phil explained as he passed the drink over to Tommy. Tommy stared at him.

"You sent me to your family doctor?" Tommy asked, his heart beginning to race slightly. There was a small beep and Phil looked at his watch.

"You need to take some deep breaths, your heart rate is high." Phil commented, which only made Tommy panic more. He looked down at his arm, the one without a cast on it, and saw a watch similar to Phil's on his wrist.

"You fucking put a watch on me? Are you tracking my heart rate and shit?" Tommy asked and Phil nodded.

"We wanted to respect your privacy and not hover over you so much, so we got you a watch to track your vitals. It's just an apple watch mate." Phil said as he stopped looking at his watch. They both suddenly heard footsteps running from somewhere in the house and Wilbur soon appeared in the doorway.

"Jesus, I got a notification that Tommy's heart rate spiked and he wasn't in his room." Wilbur said as he walked over to Tommy. "You scared me."

"I didn't mean to?" Tommy said confused and Wilbur just smiled as he shook his head.

"I know. I'm glad you're okay." Wilbur said as he sat next to him. "Dad got you a smoothie? You should drink up."

"Can someone explain what the fuck is happening here?" Tommy said abruptly. "I was in the coffee shop with a broken wrist and now I'm in your fucking house, my arm is in a cast and it doesn't hurt, and you two are fucking monitoring my vitals." Tommy said and Wilbur laughed.

"Techno is too, but he sleeps like a fucking rock after fencing so he probably didn't even notice." He said but that didn't help ease Tommy's anxiety. "You were in pain, you weren't going to let me take you to the hospital, so I took some extra steps to make that happen. You went into surgery, they put 3 pins in your arm and your arm is healing. In about three weeks we can take the cast off and you can just wear a brace. After that your arm is all better." Wilbur smiled.

"You fucking put me in surgery!" Tommy yelled, standing up from the chair. Wilbur frowned slightly.

"Yes, you were in pain and you said it yourself you didn't have money for the hospital." Wilbur explained but Tommy just shook his head.

"Doesn't mean you can fucking do that! That's illegal!" Tommy screamed at him.

"Well it's also illegal to lie on federal papers, forge a birth certificate, forge tax forms and housing papers." Wilbur said as he folded his arms. Tommy's face went pale. "You are a scared 17 year old and you shouldn't be on your own with a broken arm Tommy."

"How the fuck do you know all of that?" Tommy asked, trying his best to keep calm.

"When you were at the doctors they did a few blood tests and we found out that you were 17, but all of your forms from your apartment said you were 19." Phil explained and Tommy began to freak out more.

"You went through my fucking apartment!" He screamed and Phil sighed softly.

"When you 'left' your shift the other day your boss freaked out. We went to grab some clothes for you from your place and he said that he was firing and evicting you." Phil explained further and Tommy felt his heart drop to his stomach. He was fired? He got evicted? All of the things he had known in his life were now gone?

"Tommy, you need to breathe." Wilbur said calmly but Tommy shook his head as he felt tears spring to his eyes. There's no way that this could get worse. His life was ruined now. He was gonna be out on the streets again, alone with nowhere to go. He couldn't do that again.

"Okay, let's just get him back to his room so he can have some time alone." Phil said to Wilbur. Wilbur nodded and scooped Tommy off the ground. Tommy struggled in his grip as he began crying.

"Let me go!" Tommy shouted, but Wilbur basically ignored him.

"Wil, he can walk." Phil said in a stern tone. Wilbur shrugged and carried Tommy to the room he had woken up in, Phil staying behind in the kitchen.

"It'll be okay Tommy. Just go back to sleep and you'll be okay." Wilbur said as he put Tommy back on the bed. Tommy shook his head.

Word count: 1700