"You haven't said a peep to Jade?" Zatanna asked.

"She knows just as much as you do" Ashley promised. "If not less."

"Oh hell yeah" Zatanna fist pumped. "Now since it's your first night back in New York in years, we're partying. The League can take of any major thing that has a possibility of popping up" Zatanna relayed her plans.

"Zee, I'm not much of a partier" Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Bullshit, you got drunk and barhopped in Star" Zatanna complained.

"I was heartbroken and didn't know what the hell was wrong with me" Ashley scoffed. "Hell, I still don't know the full extent of what Luthor did" Ashley grumbled.

"What in the Reese's fuck?" Zatanna asked her before pulling into a parking spot on the side of the road. "Repeat that last part" Zatanna glared at her friend.

"I don't know the full extent of what Luthor's goonies prodded around with for my dormant metagene" Ashley said. "Don't worry about it, Cisco's figuring it out for me. Also Reese's fuck?" Ashley raised an eyebrow at her.

"I was eating Reese's puffs this morning" Zatanna shrugged. "Damn that does sound good right now" Zatanna quietly mused to herself. "Let's circle back to Luthor, it's time to cough it up" Zatanna narrowed her eyes. "And don't you dare make me pry it out of you" She threatened.

"You'll be prying that information out of my cold dead mind" Ashley smirked.

"What is dead may never die" Zatanna narrowed her eyes at the Heiress.

"It's a good thing I'm exceptional at being a ghost" Ashley reminded her, staring her down with narrowed eyes. Zatanna narrowed her eyes at Ashley as she stared her down.

"I can talk about Dick or we can talk about metagenes. Pick one" Zatanna said. Ashley sighed and reached into her purse and pulled out a roll of duck tape.

"Try me ho" Ashley said, ho holding it up with a smirk.

"I hate you" Zatanna sighed. "You won't be so lucky later" She threatened.

"I think I will be" Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Drunk people spill, even when they don't want to" Zatanna smirked.

"It's a good thing I'll be stone-cold sober" Ashley smirked back.

"We both know you won't" Zatanna said, her face turning into a wide grin.

"You'll be too drunk to remember" Ashley grinned manically.

"I hate you" Zatanna grumbled, crossing her arms childishly in the driver's seat.

"Now you're a damn liar" Ashley laughed and Zatanna put the SUV in gear and drove off again to make it to Ashley's building. The two made idle small talk as they drove around the hectic New York traffic, with much swearing and horn honking coming from Zatanna. 

"Remind me again why you decided two whole ass buildings in Tribeca?" Zatanna asked Ashley as she pulled into Ashley's underground garage.

"Because I have bad spending habits and I've been considering making the move permanent" Ashley shrugged. "But I've also considered moving to fucking Smallville of all places" Ashley groaned.

"All of that just sounded like rich people problems" Zatanna snorted.

"I am a rich person with a whole hell of a lot of problems" Ashley shrugged. "Included but limited to being stalked by Gotham's elite to join the Gotham Illuminati, the Scientology goons trying to get me to convert, my boyfriend thinking it's a great to just fucking bail when it's convenient for him, my mom constantly dying, and coming like, having Batman for a dad-" Ashley said and was about to continue before Zatanna shushed her.