Why Luke Doesn't Kill

*Still Ash's P.O.V*

Luke clenched his jaw, glaring at Michael but managing to keep his cool.

"You're scared Luke - You know it and I know it, we all know why you try so hard to keep us from killing humans but the werewolfs have put us through enough shit already, HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GO ON LIKE THIS?!" Michael practically bellowed across the table.

"Shut up Michael, people are looking!" I snap, prodding his arm.

He shrugged me off and eyed Luke.

"Well?" He pressed.

Luke stared him back twice as hard.

I swear, if looks could kill, Michael and Luke would be corpes on the ground.

"We will go on like this until the werewolf and vampire committee come to an agreement." He said, jaw set.

"If we go on like this any longer we'll be weak, don't you understand Luke?" Michael seethes becoming impatient.

"I understand, but I'm not quite sure you do - anger will solve nothing." He says, jaw set.

"Its because your mum was human, isnt it?" Michael glares, dabbling with a sensitive topic.

The coral blue of Lukes eyes turned cold, chewing on his bottom lip.

"My mum is dead. What she was means nothing to no one anymore." Luke replies, holding back emotion.

The mood at the table fell silent, awkward and malicious.

Michael narrowed his eyes and leaned back, not saying anything further.

The beginning of our night was already off to a great start.