Where Goodbyes Are Said

Yuu walks to Night Raven's cafeteria and gets tackled by Jack.

"We were looking all over for you! Vil wants to know if he can use Ramshackle for VDC training," Jack says, dragging Yuu to Pomefiore. "Kalim's also planning an end-of-the-year party. He wants to know if you can come."

I won't be here by the end of the year. I guess I can come back later if I want to.

Yuu walks into Pomefiore to see Epel being chased by Vil and Rook holding a makeup palette.

"Yuu, help me!" Epel cries, running to Yuu.

"Oh, Yuu, honey, there you are! Epel quit being a baby and remove your hands from Yuu's waist. Do you want any spring water? A bowl of strawberries? Anything?" Vil asks, making Yuu remember RSA's treatment of her.

"A bottle of water would be nice. But, Vil-"

"Wonderful, Rook, get her some water. Anyway, the VDCs are coming up, and I'm determined not to lose to that Neige again. So can I use your dorm as a training center for"

"Vil."

"Don't interrupt, darling."

"Vil!"

"Yuu,"

"Vil! I'm leaving! I found a way home!"

Pomefiore's lounge goes silent, and everyone comes to Yuu's chair.

"You're leaving? I thought Crowley was still finding a way to send you back?" Vil asks, sadness entering his eyes.

"I got help from the local witches. I'm packing up my stuff soon. Do you think Kalim could throw that end-of-the-year party earlier?" Yuu asks, taking a glass of water from Rook.

"A-Are you going to come back?" Deuce asks, reading the room.

"Oh! Yeah, I probably should've said that earlier! I'll be able to come back whenever I want!" Yuu answers, giggling a bit.

The room releases a collective sigh of relief, and some laugh a little. Silence returns to the room, making Yuu break out into sweat bullets.

"Vil, it's okay if you want to use my dorm for VDC training. I'm going into the forest to visit Hilde. Do you want to come with me? I think it would be an amazing experience to meet your dorm's hero-villain," Yuu says, hoping to ease the tension.

"Absolutely! Everyone, put on your makeup and best clothes so we can meet our idol!" Vil exclaims, rushing to his room to put on his best clothes and high heels.

~~~~~

"We're here. Vil, everyone, here's a little reminder. The Evil Queen is different now. She's not going to be like her old self. Or at least I hope she hasn't reverted," Yuu explains, knocking on the castle's doors.

The Evil Queen's castle doors open, and the students walk into the sunny castle. Flowers hang from the bookshelves, and the air smells like sunflowers and poppies. The dishes in the sink rustle and a black puppy with food over his head comes out.

"Ugh, Romeo, I thought I told you to stop playing in the kitchen!" The Evil Queen groans, coming out of the bathroom with a bathing suit.

"Oh, my gods! It's the Evil Queen! We're Pomefiore, the dorm inspired by your beauty and greatness at Night Raven College! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Vil fanboys, powdering his face.

"I'm sorry, someone made a dorm based on me? That's very concerning," The Evil Queen says, making worried glances at the students. "Do you boys go to that school that stole my mirror? You know, Night Raven Academy, College, something like that?"