36 : Prince's Territory

Start from the beginning

"Backstage. He's backstage now. Let's go there".

Max grabbed Peng by the wrist and pulled him away from the crowd.

️🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Damn!!! I know he's lying!!! I shouldn't have believed it. Now Weizhou shines very beautifully on stage. Trying to attract Jingyu with his charisma. I really want to throw up just thinking about it.

"Young Master, now it's my turn to perform. Please focus your attention on me".

"NEVER!!!". Peng sat angrily on a plastic chair nearby.

"Thank you". Max climbed the stairs feeling happy.

On the other hand, Weizhou headed backstage. Peng rolled his eyes, "Damn you, Max!!!".

"Peng?? What are you doing here?" Weizhou suddenly sat next to him and asked curiously.

"I came for Jingyu. He's here, right?".

Weizhou shut his mouth tightly.

"So where is he?"

"Peng... we... I mean, Jingyu and I will be leaving after this event, so...".

"Umm... you really are a possessive bastard, Zhou!!".

Weizhou's ears turned red. Although Peng said it quietly, it still sounded annoying to Weizhou's ears. Suddenly Peng stood up and came out from behind the stage. Weizhou followed behind him. He couldn't deny it, he was so scared that Peng wanted to meet Jingyu, so he grabbed Peng's arm as fast as he could.

"Wait a minute, Peng. You can't meet him."

"Why? Are you his lover, his family or what? You have no right to stop me or him!!".

Peng tried to pull his hand back, but Weizhou tightened it even more.

"Peng, I really can't let you meet him".

Weizhou showed an angry face, but Peng was not afraid at all. Peng instead pushed Weizhou violently.

"I don't need your permission!!!"

Peng shouted in Weizhou's face. And it's like a broken dam. Weizhou's anger had already run through his body, and he lost control until he hit Peng in the face. Peng fell and it managed to take them both by surprise. But Weizhou didn't move at all, frozen like a statue.

"Chh... Zhou... We've been friends for 15 years? 16 years? Forever? And look at what you've done to me now. Look at us now!!!". Peng immediately stood up and ran.

"Peng... Peng... Peng...!!!", Weizhou shouted for him, but Peng never turned his head. He ran and kept running, running from his old friend.

️🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳🐱🐳

Weizhou is still thinking about Peng, he feels very guilty. After all Peng was someone who had been friends for a long time, long before he knew Jingyu. He should have been able to contain his emotions better. But everything about Jingyu was beyond his mind, his consciousness. Jingyu gently nudged Weizhou's arm. Weizhou's silence was something new to him.

 Weizhou's silence was something new to him