"huh? didn't jennie saw you arrived?" she returned her gaze to me, probably confuse why my girlfriend is ignoring me. i release an exhausted sigh.

"she did. we had an argument."

"oh." her face morph into understanding.

"anyway where's jisoo?" i ask, changing the subject. "she went to the restroom. seriously lisa, go home and take a rest. i'm sure jennie will be more mad if you're being stubborn again."

i didn't fight anymore and followed rosie's advice. it makes me think that i can also use the time to prepare something for jennie so i can apologize properly. i'm tired of fighting and i just want my girlfriend to be in my arms again.

i was supposed to be in the supermarket for only an hour but i bumped into jennie and mingus' owner and found out that mingus isn't feeling well so i end up visiting him on their home. i've grown to love those cats and everytime i have time, i make sure to visit them.

by the time i came home, i saw jennie's shoes near my doorstep. my heart fluttered knowing that jennie's here. is she ready to talk to me? i remove my shoes and place it next to hers before making my way towards the kitchen.

i placed the groceries on the granite counter and played with my cats, listening and waiting for any signs of jennie. she's probably asleep then. i sigh before standing. i'll just cook for her tomorrow then.

i carefully opened the door to our room, my heart melting with the sight of my girlfriend sleeping soundly. after making a quick shower, i paused on the foot of the bed, staring longingly at my girlfriend. i can now slowly feel the exhaustion starting to catch up on my body.

and thinking that my girlfriend is still mad at me is making me more tired. giving in with my yearning, i lie down next to jennie and carefully put my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. i let out a contented sigh the moment i felt her body close to me. but then i felt her stiffening.

"lisa?" she asked in a groggy voice.

"yes baby?"

"where did you go?" i paused. she's talking to me. this is a good sign then.

"i bought groceries and then ran into mingus and jennie's owner, so i went to visit the cats." jennie didn't respond and she didn't made any move to get away from my hold so i test the waters and press my body closer to her.

"i've missed you baby." i told her, burying my nose on her hair, inhaling the sweet smell of her shampoo.

"i'm just tired of fighting. let me just hold you tonight please. argue with me tomorrow all you want but let me just have you tonight please." i murmured, tightening my embrace on her body.

after a few seconds, jennie turned around to face me. i was taken aback when i saw unshed tears in her eyes. fuck. is she that mad at me? but before i can speak, jennie did it first.

"i'm sorry." she murmured, her voice cracking. my eyes soften as my hand automatically raise to wipe her tears.

"please don't cry love you know i hate it. and why are you saying sorry?"

my words seems to made her cry more. oh god.

"for being such a bad girlfriend." she whimpered. my mouth went agape.

"wha— you're not a bad girlfriend who said that?" my forehead creased.

"all i do is be petty and start a fight with you and i—" i cup her cheeks and make sure that she's looking straight to my eyes.

"sshh baby it doesn't mean you're a bad girlfriend, alright?" she shake her head, her tears falling non-stop now.

"i am. and don't let me start with my pride."

she then pressed her face on my chest and sob. i let her cry as i whisper assuring words on her ears, my hand caressing her back.

"you must be tired of me already." jennie said after a few moment. she move away and stared up at me, her eyes brimming with tears but the fear is still evident.

"i'll be honest with you jennie, there are times i feel tired." her face become crestfallen with what she heard so i quickly resume.

"i'm just human, i get tired but it doesn't mean i'll give up on you, on us." i told her, pressing my lips on her forehead.

"do you understand?" i look into her eyes and she nod with a pout. i chuckled at how adorable she is.

"i love you. am i forgiven now?" her expression went soft.

"i love you lisa. and i should be the one asking you that." my eyebrow raise at what she said.

"is that so?" she bob her head as a yes.

"how about you cook to make up for me then?"

"deal." she said almost immediately before throwing her arms around my waist and kissing me on my lips.

(a/n: this draft's way back when lisa was a mentor🥲)