Fallen Comrades

Začít od začátku

"Your emotion chips are overriding your caution circuits! I insist upon a scouting patrol!" Dinobot requested again, but Primal refused.

Prime shook his head at seeing Primal's stubborness.

"I am in command here! Now stand aside!" Primal pushes Dinobot in the elevator as it goes down "Primal jets, on!" then activates his flight systems and attempts to take flight but not before he ordered Dinobot...

"Have a ground unit follow me as quickly as possible we have to..." Primal was cut off but a blast hitting him in the chest. The Predacons are attacking!

"Ambush, as I suspected!" Dinobot readied his weapons, but one blast destroyed his spinning blade shield.

"Waspinator got him!" Waspinator cockily cheered. (Predaking: Fool. You just disarmed him.)

Terrorsaur screeches and says "Watch this." and prepares his in-built shoulder cannons, which he fired at Primal, knocking him down.

Dinobot retaliated by blasting off a portion of a rock formation overhead the ambush position, breaking off a boulder off the cliff face that falls on Waspinator, squishing the poor Predacon.

"YES!!!" Dinobot said like a little boy who just got his first win in a fair game.

"Admirable. But there is still one Predacon left." Megatron reminded.

Waspinator survived seemingly unharmed, but the Energon surge is beginning to overcome him.

"Oh no! Waspinator in trouble!" he whined.

"We did our job, now lets go! Back to base!" Terrorsaur ordered, taking Waspinator with him and jetting out of the compromised ambush site.

Dinobot snarled at the sight of cowardice and shouted...

"Cowards! Face me!" he fired his laser eyes at the fleeing Predacons, but was unable to get a good shot off as Terrorsaur was too far away at weapon range.

"Maximize!" Cheetor rushed to a wounded Optimus Primal. "Optimus!"

"Oh, man!" Primal groaned.

"Can you hear me, BigBot?" Cheetor asked.

"Fear not, Optimus. I shall ensure that your funeral is a glorious one, as befits a warrior who died in battle!"

"That's quite honorable of you, except you miss out that your leader isn't dead yet." Predaking pointed out.

"Fraid I'll have to miss it, Dinobot. I'm not scrap yet!" Optimus replied.

"Are you certain? It would be a triumphant passage!" Dinobot asked.

"Will you knock it off?!" Optimus retorted in irritation.

"We gotta get you into CR-Chamber, BigBot." Cheetor suggested.

"No! The stasis pod!" Optimus reminded.

"Oh man, the stasis pod! How could we forget about that sucker? Someone's gotta get it before the Preds do!" Smokescreen said putting a hand in his foreheadplate.

"Calm down. Right now, Primal's first in need of healing." Arcee griped.

"We'll get it! But right now, lets worry about you. Give me a hand here!" Cheetor beckoned to Dinobot to carry, who replied with "all right" and carried Optimus with hand; because it helped that he was bigger and stronger than Primal.

Back at the Darksyde, Megatron was unpleased at the results.

"So, Optimus Primal was not destroyed? You disappoint me, Terrorsaur. Yess." this earned him an eye roll from his 'ancestor'.