"I would've killed anybody who try to laid a hand on him".

She gasps, totally taken by surprise.

Doesn't say more for a few seconds, sure she's thinking. I don't know, I don't want to see her.

I sigh, stand up, and go back to finish my stuff.

She doesn't say a word the entire time it takes me to carry my bags to the door, ready to get out of here.

However, as soon as I take the last one, her hand stops me, taking mine, squeezing it and, waiting for me to look at her, asks; "Katsuki, you.., were you two together?"

I see her eyes. I don't know what's on her fucking head, but the way she's looking at me kind of pisses me off.

"He's an omega and I'm an alpha. We're meant to be together".

Her eyes move as she reads mine, in a really annoying silence.

"Katsuki, things don't work that way".

"That's how it works for me".

"No" Stops, shaking her head, squeezing my hand. "No, son, not like that. If he doesn't accept you, you can't force him to be in your life".

"I want him, and that's how it'll be, no matter fucking what".

"What are you saying? Omegas are not an object, son, you can't-"

"He learned his damn nature long time ago, and that's how he behaved every day of his life with me. And now that? He just goes off to a school full of damn sluts and comes back like he doesn't know his fucking place? Ignoring me like he was fucking superior to me?!"

"What..?" Mutters, she's stunned, I don't fucking know why. "What are you.., saying, Katsuki?"

"He's back, dammit! He came back, recognized me and said my fucking name like it fucking grossed him out! Me, the same alpha who fucking taught him his fucking place and role in this world of shit!"

Her eyes stay on me, looking at me like... like she doesn't know me at all.

But then, a single inhalation of air, makes her lower the head.

I growl, taking her fucking hand off me, going back to my fucking stuff.

I pause for a single sec at the door, wondering whether to wait for her to say something else.

But it takes me nothing, I don't wanna hear anything right now. I just wanna go.

I take all my things, open the door and, as last, say; "Say goodbye to your omega for me".

* * *

"Todoroki, bro!" Shitty Hair snaps, so loud I wanna put a fucking potato in his damn mouth to stop the fucking yelling. "You're here! What floor are you on? Come in, come in!"

 "You're here! What floor are you on? Come in, come in!"