"Don't let him fucking sing his high notes sound worse than a nail scratching against a chalkboard," Scaramouche stood up rejecting the idea.

"Any idea is welcome so is volunteers, I will accept that. Thank you for joining Childe," Ningguang accepted getting a thumbs up from Childe.

"Ningguang you're making a horrible mistake RECONSIDER PLEASE" you begged you remembered being on facetime with Childe once and hearing him try to hit the high notes on an arianna grande song.

"I fully appreciate your warnings but I am positive about this, anymore ideas?" She changed the topic.

"One class should do some sort of drama act," you suggested a smile appeared on Ningguang.

"What a great idea! I'll choose you, not just one class you can pick your group!" Ningguang exclaimed and all the emotions were sucked out of your face.

I suck at making a play up

And then more suggestions kept coming pleasing Ningguang she had a happy look on her face which you couldn't help but smile at.

You were for sure going to miss her for your third year you just couldn't believe it. Ningguang was going to be gone and someone else was going to replace her seat.

"Alright, I appreciate everyone's ideas. I'll keep it mind and y/n I hope you come up with a marvelous idea for the play tomorrow."

"We have only one day to practice..." you slouched knowing you were most likely going to embarrass yourself. It was so last minute.

"Ah, y/n, I have permission from the teachers as of now. You can gather up your members and practice until later tonight," Ningguang informed.

"Thank you!"

—————

Drama planning —

"So you pulled us for a play Ningguang has assigned you to?" Xiao questioned as you guys were again sitting in an empty classroom some random teacher let you use.

Of course you gathered up your friend group, who else would fit the roles if not them?

"I'm not complaining at least I can skip class!" Tomo excitingly cheered celebrating almost falling off the desk but Kazuha grabbed his arm saving him.

"The only problem is ... i don't know what type of play," you frowned not having a tiny bit of idea.

"Why don't we do a regular, rapunzel?" Hu tao suggested with a smirk and you knew what she was trying to do.

"I reject."

"I'm fine with that," everyone agreed to it except Scaramouche who stayed silent. He was your only hope in turning this around even though you were already doomed.

"Scar-Scar? What about you?"

"I don't mind," he answered and your head fell looking at the ground.

"Majority wins y/n~" Hu tao giggled jumping off the desk she was sitting at and running to the front of the classroom grabbing the expo marker.