Chapter 12 ~ The Night

You had changed into a black bikini and a jean jacket. Pretty plain but it did the job. You and Pieck walk to the beach together to meet up with Reiner and Porco.

When you get there, Reiner and Porco are already enjoying the waves. Pieck immediately cracks open a beer and cheers for Porco. You wave shyly at Reiner and he returns a smile before flipping over a wave.

They make their way to you and Pieck. Porco embraces Pieck tightly and gives her a huge smooch.

"Cut that out." Reiner says spraying them with some beer from his bottle.

Porco gives him the finger. After his make out sesh with Pieck he yells at Reiner to hand him a beer. Reiner throws him a beer and he drowns himself in the entire thing.

"Man we should've invited Bertty Boy." Porco says.

"I don't think he's a surfer." You say.

"There's always room to learn. But he's prob too busy studying anyways." Porco says.

You can't help but stare at Reiner. He's only wearing blue swim shorts. You can see all the tattoos that run down his body. The sun hits the water dripping down his body just right. It's... turning you on.

Porco pulls out a blunt and all of you pass it around. You guys laugh and drink till the sun goes down. Porco makes a fool of himself by trying to jump on top of the car but failing miserably and falling back into the sand. Soon the night falls and the stars and the moon light up the sky.

"Alright we are gonna head out." Porco says holding Pieck's hand.

"Walking home?" Reiner asks. "Alright. Try to make it past the bushes."

They did not.

"So just us?" You say to Reiner while tracing the tattoo on his chest. It was so obvious you were flirting.

"Aw man that sucks." Reiner jokes.

"Heyyyy." You say.

You both laugh and than smile at each other. Then Reiner moves in. Closer and closer. Then... his lips touch yours. He embraces you around the waist with one hand than tangles his other hand up in your hair. He leans against the hood of his car and you swing your leg over his lap. As soon as you sit you can feel... it. You can tell he was packing. He pulls you in closer by the hips. This is unusual for Reiner. He would normally ask first and make sure your okay but both of you were probably a little drunk and didn't know what you were doing.

You slip off him and signal him to follow you to the back seat of his car. As he's getting in you take off your jacket and slip off your top revealing your breasts. Reiner immediately takes the opportunity to kiss and nibble them. He begins to undo the ties on you bikini bottom. He slips them off then begins to rub you. You burst out a moan. He chuckles. You thrust yourself on his fingers wanting more. You tug on his shorts wanting them off. He slips his shorts off revealing what he has.

"You like what you see?" He says with a joking smile.

"No." You say sarcastically.

He gets a joking offending look on his face.

"Well you'll like it when I'm finished with you." He says then wraps himself around you again. He spreads your legs then inserts himself inside you.

Now your no virgin but that shit hurt.

"REINER!" You scream. "Go easy!"

"My bad." He says then slows down.

He thrusts you at a gentle pace. Almost magical. With the moonlight and the beach. This is the feeling you feel before you fall in love.

Then suddenly the light above you is no longer the moonlight.

A/N
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE👹👹
I have exams tmw wish me luck guys 🫠
But my last day of school is Thursday 🥳🥳
AND I FINISHED ALL MY AP WORK
LOOK AT ME GO😩