Conflicts with others villages

"See you next year!" All the family of former Leaf villages shinobi said as they waved their hand and walked away. Their children were waving hands. Urashiki was looking at them. "Done? Why are you waving to them even if they don't see?" He asks. "We mortals are maybe strange, but, we always do that. Maybe a sign of who we care about." Kiba said.

"Really?" Urashiki caught with curious."Yea, but it's what I think. So don't take it personally. Let us go now." Kiba said. Everyone began to walk. Urashiki waited till they are completely away from the gates before he fly up and close the doors with their crystal energy.

Uzukage office

"Here the work." Naruko gave Shikamaru a paper. "Thanks. Sorry not to congratulate you yesterday. And here, I just now bought it." Shikamaru said as he laid a little box on her desk.

Naruko took it and smile. "Thanks. I hope next year you will not forget it." Naruko said. "Will try. Well, I will go. Oh! Paper!" Shikamaru said as he returned to take the paper and this time left. Naruko just closed her eyes and shook her head with a little chuckle scoff.

Soon Isshiki came inside. "Something important?" She asks. "Yea, it's with them. All four villages didn't agree with what you made a deal." Isshiki said as he laid four envelopes with the village symbols. "Yea, they didn't agree with our agreement," Naruko said.

"Yea, you told me that. But, what will you do?" Isshiki said. "I'm not sure, but what I can say, we maybe will be ready with war if one of them will attack," Naruko said as a very pale fox with nine tails and little horns on her head.

Kurama just jumped on the desk. "I see. But you need to do something right now. They maybe will do something today or tomorrow." Isshiki said.

"I know, so I will plan something. Don't worry." Naruko said. Kurama just looked worried at his jinchuriki.