"Be good, okay?" I look at Arya and Aryan. "Take care of your sister," I tell him and he nods.

"I can take care of myself," Arya says a little irritated, and I can't help but see the resemblance she has with Mishti.

"Yeah." I smile. "You take care of your brother."

She smiles cheerfully as she glances at Aryan. They are no doubt very good and sensible kids and I won't take the credit for it. Mom, Masi, Nanu, and Neha do play an important role here. But they get a little crazy when they are around Fawzi and Ahad and I just hope they don't mess the home.

"Why didn't Mishti come with you?" Foziah asks me as we walk to our cars.

"Uh, she is going with Mr. Arora." I shrug. "I think that would be good if he introduces her around to everyone as a business partner."

"Yeah." She smiles.

I look at them as she and Asad get in Asad's car and I wish I had Mishti with me. Sometimes when I look at Asad and Foziah I can't help but think how better their lives are. Maybe it's good to not make a big deal out of everything, maybe we should see everything as normal that's when things look simpler.

Foziah is coming to the event as Asad's wife and not as a part of Khanna Corporation. Kunal will be joining me there directly.

I drive to the venue and I stop the car halfway when I see a car parked. I know that's Rayan's car so I pull my car beside him and roll down the window.

"How's everything going?" I ask him.

"I'm going to meet her tomorrow." He says and I nod.

"Be careful," I say before I drive off to the venue.

I really hope this girl helps us in any way and is not just someone wasting our time. It doesn't make sense to follow a girl who said her name was Meeta. If it's really Meera I can manage her but if it's someone else I am just not able to understand why would someone want to use her name and talk to me.

Meera would have directly contacted me if she wanted and she isn't dumb to use her different social media accounts to text me as if I would start talking to her. Whoever has done this definitely doesn't have brains.

I get out of the car after I park it in a corner and I frown when I see Foziah waiting for me.

"Everything alright?" I ask as I walk to her.

"Why would you meet Rayan secretly?" She asks unbelievably. "I hope you realize Mishti would hate this. I spoke to her and she doesn't like him one bit."

"I know. I am not interested to talk to him, it's just I have to. He is been helping me."

She looks at me for a moment and she sighs. "You know I feel you all are going too extreme. The problem is simpler than you all think."

"This is not simple." I shake my head. "Someone is out there wanting to kill me and Mishti."

"I know." She sighs. "I don't think it's someone unknown. You know them, is there someone who you don't trust?"

"I trust everyone I know." I sigh. "I hope I am not being betrayed."

"Can I tell you something?" She asks seriously.

"Yeah." I nod.

"You are doing everything to keep your family safe, I know." She looks at me. "I don't think whatever you are doing is helping."

"That doesn't make sense." I frown.

"Tell me what benefit have you got by involving two undercover cops and a policeman?" She asks and I find myself struggling with an answer.