Corrupted Minds

This is a fanfic inspired by Learning With Pibby credit to the creators of the show

You and your buddies were in Beacon Town to make an important announcement. Someone discovered a whole new species of animal. You were on stage, and there was a large audience around you. You weren’t paying attention to what Jessie was saying. One of the residents’ eyes appeared strange because you detected something abnormal. Their eyes were white, and they were covered in black. You were most disturbed by their smile. They were terrifying. Jessie was abruptly halted as this massive blob that appeared to be extremely glitched contacted one of the inhabitants. It drew them through. They then emerged with their hands in their eyes and a corrupted smile.

All of the inhabitants began to panic and attempted to flee, but the majority of them were captured. You started running away. When you turned around, you came to a halt. They were attempting to oppose it but were drawn in and became one of the corrupted folks. You bolted without looking back. You had to go into hiding. You didn’t have an option. You couldn’t do anything. 

This narrative may not be completed. It’s only a thought. I’m sorry it’s so bad.