71 • Havoc in hearts

Comenzar desde el principio

Riddhima : vansh must be coming back and I know he will be happy after seeing what I bought for him....(to herself with a smirk) I know vansh you aren't angry and it's your mischievous ideas to irritate me but these small things make our relationship more cute and cherishable... but don't know why my heart is saying something bad is going to happen ...it's it's the calmness before the Strom ...bappa please make every go well

Little did she know that the Strom is ready to create havoc

Little did she know that the Strom is ready to create havoc .....

Servent : ma'am the work is completed we got everything you should come out so that I can lock this ....

Riddhima nodded a little

She was about to come but being a true trouble magnet collide with the cupboard making a paper fall ......

Servent : ma'am are you ok

Riddhima kept her hand on her forehead massaging her a little (to herself) : riddhu tu bhi na ...

...............................

Riddhima was all ready with her suprise and was waiting for him ... suddenly her eyes felt of the paper she had bought by mistake when she collided with the cupboard...

 suddenly her eyes felt of the paper she had bought by mistake when she collided with the cupboard

Riddhima looked at it and was confused : who is he I never saw him ....

Vansh smiled his work was finally completed and was sure Riddhima must have done something to make him happy he love seeing her efforts she always put the gift or the thing , doesn't matter but her efforts and work does...and it's the most important and beautiful this ...a girl who can make him smile on the most difficult times who has the power to control him and he always let her do that she is the only one that can understand him she doesn't listen is words but always reads his eyes... And that is what  ment by a soulmate who can understand his partner....who can capture him is such a way that the person himself will not want to be freed...