𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

It was silent between you both after you said that and you expected him to leave again but he doesn't. He reaches into his suit jacket pocket and pulls out something. Your eyes squint to make out the shape and let out a gasp at the gun he was holding.

"I don't think you understand y/n." he starts, lifting the gun and placing it an inch in front of your lips. Your heart raced and you tried to remain composed, as if you were scared that Kenma was about to kill you right here for saying something that was technically the truth.

He tapped the barrel against your bottom lip twice, silently telling you to open them and you did. The gun is pushed into your mouth as he says, "I don't care where he touched you, he still touched you." he lowers his lips to whisper in your ear. The gun was still in your mouth and drool was starting to escape. Even though you assumed Kenma was dangerous, you never thought he would do this.

You attempt to talk around the gun but it comes out a mumbled mess. Kenma pulls the gun out, "Speak." he says.

"I'm not a dog." you correct with a firm tone before getting back on track, "And he only helped me into my house, not like we had sex. Although I have a feeling you would like that."

Kenma's grip on the gun tightened angrily at your words, "Why would I like that?" he asks in a tone that makes your back straighten out. You kept your gaze on the ground but gently he uses the gun to tilt your chin up, leaning so close to say, "Why would I want him to touch this pussy?" a shiver rolls through your body when the cool metal dragged down your front and settled on your thighs. It slides between your thighs and presses against your front. Kenma listens to your breathing quicken when he adds more pressure, "It's mine." he states.

"You can't claim me or my vagina, I'm not yours Kenma." you attempt to move away from his body but feel the gun get pressed harder against your middle, this time it made your body feel as if it was on fire. "Plus, he's literally dating Victoria. Now go." you struggle to look anywhere but him, he was so captivating it almost hurt.

As you were verbally fighting him you were also fighting your body that not getting the memo. Your thighs were beginning to tighten and you could feel your underwear dampen the more he pushed the barrel against your clit. You hated that your hips threatened to grind for more friction.

"You don't mean that. Look at you." he whispers, rotating his wrist to give you what you want. "Grind that pussy on my gun baby, don't be scared."

"There's a gun on my—..." you barely breathe out, clutching the sheets around you for stability. "How can I not be scared?" you whisper out.

The gun keeps moving against your pussy, brining you closer and closer to climax. Your stalker leans down to bring his lips close to your ear, only letting his breath fan the sensitive skin on your neck that made goosebumps slick your arms and a sensation in your lower stomach. "Because I'm using it to make you come, not to hurt you. I'll never hurt you baby, now come." he ends the almost sweet words with a demand.

Even as your mind filled with too many thoughts all you could focus on was your climax and how close it was. Disappointment filled you as the gun was grinded harder against your throbbing clit. He watches with undivided attention as you rolled your hips to meet his rotations and listens to the soft moans leaving your lips.

"Shit." you breathe and loose strength on the sheets. "R-right there." you choke out and let your body fall back onto the bed when Kenma stays on the spot and brings you the remaining way to your orgasim. "Kenma." you say in a shaky whisper as you lay there with your thighs still open, back arched and thighs trembling as your juices coated Kenma's gun and trickled down to your bed.

You lay there, attempting to bring your breathing to normal. Kenma's gun leaves your thighs and you watch the gun being lifted to his lips, immediately a groan leaves his lips. Oh shit, you thought and have to stop your mouth from dropping in shock.