♥︎Chapter 3♥︎ - 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

☁︎︎ꕥ 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꕥ☁︎︎
                  𒊹︎𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼, 𝟻:𝟶𝟹 𝙰𝙼 𒊹︎

I woke to the sounds of a shower faucet running. I grabbed my phone and had to adjust to the brightness of it. I read the time. It was way too early. So I decided to lay back in bed.

*Knock* *Knock*

Who in the hell would be knocking on my door this hour?!

Now I have to get up and walk towards the door. I opened it slightly to see Mina.

"The hell you want?" I lazily. "Hey, um, is Todoroki in here?"she asked
I don't know why she would need him especially at this hour.
"Yeah he's in the bathroom, why...?"
There is some sketchy shit going down.
"No, I just wanted to give him his back."
His snow jacket?!
"How in the fuck did you get this!?"
"Shhh! During the movie night in the common room. There were no more blankets so he gave me his nice smelling jacket instead. To be honest it's really warm!"
"Quit talking and give me the goddamn jacket!" I whispered yelled.
I snatched it from her and she bid her goodbye. I closed the door and dropped the jacket on a beanbag. I plopped into the bed checked the time on my phone. Adjusting to the brightness again I-
Wait 5:35?
Shoto was still in the bathroom. I didn't know how it was already 5:35 but it is. I want to mentally punch myself. I finally got the strength to get out of bed again to head towards the bathroom. I twist the knob and peek through the door, to my surprise, Shoto was giving himself another hairstyle. It looked kinda hot if you'd asked me but besides that, I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his narrow waist which was covered by an uncomfortable feeling towel.
Hair was in a bun with some of it down

☮︎︎

(✍︎︎ something like this ☝︎︎)☮︎︎

☮︎︎

I wanted to tell him about the jacket but I kept looking at the mirror staring into his mysterious, beautiful eyes.
They were so pretty. His left eye looked like an ocean while his right as like a fierce storm. Dangerous but peaceful. I love his face that he's insecure about. His beautiful hair, his plump and soft lips, his inspirational scar that show bravery, his sexy voice, his-
"BAKUGOU KATSUKI!"
I heard  Shoto scream, never realized he could scream that loud.
"Yes sweetheart?" I said trying to soothe him over
"Don't fucking 'sweetheart' me. What's so important that you nearly fell asleep on my arm!" He was still pissed.
"You." I said right after.
He nearly became a tomato. Mad, he stormed away in anger and embarrassment. Then I just decided to finally get ready for school while still snickering of course.
❣︎
❣︎
❣︎
           𒊹︎ 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝟾:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼 𒊹︎