Walkies!!!

A/N:The picture above  is what Licorice's bedroom looks like

Finally the weekend Licorice was still
asleep in his room with a blanket above him.

He slowly woke up and he sat up and got out to bed to get dressed.

He made it down stairs and saw a note near the door.

Hey Licorice
I just got out to work early
I made waffles
Also just to remind you
You need to take Schwarzwälder
On a walk
Love you~~~

~Dad

Licorice sigh Schwarzwälder has been feeling energetic these past few weeks
He at quickly at breakfast and got a leash for Schwarzwälder.

"Schwarzwälder where you?!"Licorice roamed around for a bit before Schwarzwälder jumped onto Licorice.

He licked his face and Licorice laughed "Okay okay come on boy you wanna go on a walk?"He said and Schwarzwälder wagged his tail.
"I'll take that as a yes"

Licorice opened the door he put on the leash on Schwarzwälder's neck and they began to walk to the dog park.

~time skip they're at the dog park now~

It was now 9:19 when they made it they're Licorice bent down and took of the leash on Schwarzwälder.

After Schwarzwälder ran off to go play Licorice followed behind him.
He sat on a bench as Schwarzwälder went to play with other dogs.

A small dog went running near the bench "Chiffon!"Licorice heard a familiar voice the dog went and jumped on Licorice's lap and began licking his face.

"H-hey!!Hahaha..!"Licorice laughed slightly after the puppy stopped licking he let the the puppy sit on his lap.

"Sh-shit sorry.."Licorice turned to see Red Velvet 'Of course...'Licorice thought the puppy jumped out of his lap into Red Velvet's arms.

"H-hi..."Licorice said "Hi Sour Gummy"Red Velvet mumbled shyly.

"Y-you know m-my name?"Licorice said out loud 'Shit why did I say that!?'Licorice thought.

Red Velvet giggled "Yeah I know your name since middle school"He said putting his dog down "Sorry about Chiffon by the way he's really energetic"Red Velvet apologized.

Chiffon ran off to play with other dogs "It's fine Red Velvet..."Licorice smiled "Is it fine if I.."Licorice scooted some space for him "Thanks"Red Velvet said and sat down.

"So you have a dog?"Red Velvet asked him "Um yeah that one right over there...."Licorice pointed at Schwarzwälder who was playing with Chiffon.

"Awww~~"Red Velvet cooed at the adorable sight "Never knew a tough guy like you would have a soft spot"Licorice giggles "Hey I'm not a really shitty bully like I'm those movies!"Red Velvet punched Licorice's shoulder Licorice did the same.

They both talked with each other for hours Licorice was a bit uncomfortable for being called Sour Gummy.

What if he told someone?What if bullies him?He Finally got real friend he can't lose him now.

Licorice's phone buzzed he went and check on it.

Dad

Licorice where are you?!

It's 3 PM you should been home right now?!

"OH SHIT!!!"Licorice yelled he stood up "What's wrong?"Red Velvet asked concerned "My Dad is wondering where I am I need head home now!"Licorice went to fine Schwarzwälder "Hey Sour..."

"Hm?"

"I was wondering if we could hang out sometime..."Red Velvet said blushing slightly "Oh that would be nice but I have to go see you!"

They both said they're goodbye's and they both went home

'Hmm a hangout that would be nice'